Lost all flight records and pilot level
680 5 2020-1-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hoganballs
lvl.2
Flight distance : 750787 ft
United Kingdom

I lost all my flight records (which was over 200) and my pilot level when I changed my phone and uploaded the app onto new phone. I tried syncing them over from cloud, but it doesn’t work. It only shows the two flights I’ve taken since using the new phone.  Anybody know how I recover the fight records and pilot level? Thanks
2020-1-29
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this inquiry. Before switching to the new mobile device were you able to successfully sync the flight records from the previous mobile device? If the flights are not sync successfully from the previous mobile device it will not reflect the flight flight records on the new mobile device even if you sync flight records on the new mobile device. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-29
Use props
Hoganballs
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I just went to flight records in my new phones DJI go 4 app and then hit the little cloud symbol up the top right hand side of the screen to sync. It only brought up two flights, both of which I done with my new phone. How do I proceed? Do I need to connect up the actual Drone/controller to get all my flight history or is it permanently gone?
2020-1-29
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hoganballs Posted at 1-29 11:26
I just went to flight records in my new phones DJI go 4 app and then hit the little cloud symbol up the top right hand side of the screen to sync. It only brought up two flights, both of which I done with my new phone. How do I proceed? Do I need to connect up the actual Drone/controller to get all my flight history or is it permanently gone?

Hi Hoganballs,

Start DJI Go 4 app on your old phone, select the "hamburger menu" (3 horizontal lines, at top right), select "Flight record". This sends all the info into the DJI cloud/server, so it should be seen on your new phone afterwards.

HTH,
Wolferl
2020-1-29
Use props
Hoganballs
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Thanks, got it sorted. Pilot level 18 sounds more like it!
2020-1-29
Use props
Wolferl
lvl.4
Flight distance : 23793 ft
Austria

Hoganballs Posted at 1-29 13:12
Thanks, got it sorted. Pilot level 18 sounds more like it!

Great, thanks for the feedback!

Happy flying,
Wolferl
2020-1-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules