REDMI NOTE 7 PRO ISSUES?
919 2 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OSMOLOCO
New

Ecuador

Hi,

First of all I would like to say I'm new to the forum and greet everybody. Secondly, I'm grateful for everything I could read here from all the contributors in various threads, since I'm sure it will have a beneficial effect in real life experiences with a Osmo Mobil 2.

Has any user tried this gimbal with an xiaomi redmi note 7 pro? I bought an osmo 2 a few days ago and it hasn't arrived yet, but I have read some forums where they warn that the DJI go app doesn't work with xiaomi?

I would like to know your experience, if it is useless to be able to request a refund and buy another compatible gimbal and not lose my money.

2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and welcome to DJI Forum. Can you please try to use a different mobile device for us to further isolate the problem? since as we check the mobile device that you are currently using was not listed on our recommended mobile device therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the application on the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. We highly recommend using a recommended mobile device that was listed below to avoid any possible issues with the application. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2020-1-31
Use props
Sereter
New

Ukraine

On any Android there are problems, I use Xiaomi Mi A3 and Osmo program works without problems.
2020-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules