Trouble syncing drone to controller Blinks Red/Green
58140 55 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansbf8e1d37
New

United States

Hello guys. Quick question. When I start the DJI FPV for the first time and I connect the controller, the aircraft won’t quit blinking red and wont take off… this is my first time using the DJI FPV. Before connecting the controller it links yellow but after is connected, red and wont take off or do nothing. Help please
2022-4-30
Use props
djiuser_HjcuGHd8SNGB
lvl.1

Ireland

Ozmini2 Posted at 2021-11-13 13:46
I had the same problem but it ended up being a faulty lightning socket of my iPhone.

Same here… still not able to fix it and I tried everything…
2022-5-16
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84170 ft
Argentina

Hello everyone, the same thing happens to me, even now it doesn't connect with DJI assistant 2, it all started after the last mandatory firmware update, first it gave me a hot camera warning, then sometimes it doesn't recognize sd, and it doesn't connect with the controller either . I haven't had any crashes, and before upgrading, everything was working fine. On one occasion, I was able to reinstall the firmware through dji assistant 2, and I was able to make a short flight, but today it no longer connects with anything, and there is the green-red flashing LED....I've tried all the ways to connect to the controller, and nothing. and DJI assistant 2, if it recognizes the remote control, but not the drone
2022-5-17
Use props
djiuser_HjcuGHd8SNGB
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Hello. I have the same issue with my Dji mini. After update which was failed it stopped connecting to the controller. The drone is flashing red and green and even with assistant i cant see the drone only the controller. I tried with different phone, different cables, different laptop, different SD cards, with and without SD card, formated the SD cards and still nothing. I tried with the buttons of the remote controller and the drone but when i do it on the drone it does nothing and it has to start flashing from the last indication light to the first... If anyone can help i'll be very happy. Thank you!
2022-6-3
Use props
djiuser_HjcuGHd8SNGB
lvl.1

Bulgaria

Pocho35 AR Posted at 5-17 14:44
Hello everyone, the same thing happens to me, even now it doesn't connect with DJI assistant 2, it all started after the last mandatory firmware update, first it gave me a hot camera warning, then sometimes it doesn't recognize sd, and it doesn't connect with the controller either . I haven't had any crashes, and before upgrading, everything was working fine. On one occasion, I was able to reinstall the firmware through dji assistant 2, and I was able to make a short flight, but today it no longer connects with anything, and there is the green-red flashing LED....I've tried all the ways to connect to the controller, and nothing. and DJI assistant 2, if it recognizes the remote control, but not the drone

Did you fixed your problem?
2022-6-5
Use props
Pocho35 AR
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84170 ft
Argentina

djiuser_HjcuGHd8SNGB Posted at 6-5 03:29
Did you fixed your problem?

No, on some occasions it connects, but then it fails, the last time through DJI Assistant 2 it recognized it, it asked me to update safe flight, and at the end an update failed message came out, I have tried a few more times without success. Now buy a Mini SE, I hope it lasts longer. I'm trying to find a solution, but it seems to be an element failure on the motherboard. It worked perfectly for 12 months, just under 3 hours of flight in total... I hope the Mini SE improves performance
2022-6-15
Use props
djiuser_bL7Z6KLs5RIe
New
United States

Jason Beck Posted at 2020-8-27 20:11
This is a memory card issue. Clean out anything that isn't from your drone from the DCIM folder on your memory card. I'm not 100% sure what can and can't be in that folder, but removing anything that isn't named something like DJI_###.mp4 will fix the issue. You can even move it to a different folder on the card, it just can't be in the DCIM folder.

Thank you, Jason Beck.  Your solution worked to fix my problem immediately.  I won't try storing anything in DCIM any more.  Thanks again.  Mark Bateman
2022-6-26
Use props
Droner100
New
United States

Jason Beck Posted at 2020-8-27 20:11
This is a memory card issue. Clean out anything that isn't from your drone from the DCIM folder on your memory card. I'm not 100% sure what can and can't be in that folder, but removing anything that isn't named something like DJI_###.mp4 will fix the issue. You can even move it to a different folder on the card, it just can't be in the DCIM folder.

Thank you, Jason Beck!  You saved the day!  Taking non-drone-generated stuff out of DCIM made everything work properly again.
2022-6-26
Use props
wlittler
New

United States

BenKernGolf Posted at 2020-1-31 10:49
Well I just took my micro as card out and it worked.
Then I wiped the card clean and put back in and still worked.

I also had this problem, exact same as yours. Changing the SD card with a different one fixed it. The only thing I did that might have affected the SD card is I changed the file name of two of the files. A new SD card got my drone working again, haven't tried re-using the old one. I cleared the files but didn't reformat it.
2022-7-3
Use props
mamosus
New
Flight distance : 29551 ft
Turkey

Mho Posted at 2021-1-3 09:47
I have the same problem. No connection between Remote Controle and the Mini.

The mini is flashing red / green all the time.

Hello,
Your problem description looks like mine
Did you get any solution?
2022-8-20
Use props
djiuser_UGhWKm3VT3VC
lvl.1

Australia

It is so strange that the memory card is the issue but that seems to be the case. I had the same problem when I took out my memory card and cleaned it after a day of flying and then the next day I put the card back in and the drone didn’t connect. I did all the Lincoln procedures but then when I took the SD card out the drone paired with the remote again. Makes absolutely no sense but it’s something to do with that memory card
2022-9-17
Use props
djiuser_pvRbS86VGHuJ
New

Poland

Hi, I had the same problem.
I worked on it one day, trying to connect.
the way was to reset dron long time pushing connect button.
btw, I had problem with activation, flashing colours was changing, and at the end the colors was green and red.
2022-12-31
Use props
Anktx2
New

Switzerland

Hello everyone
I have the same problem, still no solution?
Tried to update the MM but got interrupted... Now its just blinking red/green. a different or newly SD doesent make a differance. And in the Assistant 2 just the remote shows up. The batterys are fully charged.
Does anyone has another Idea?
Kind regards
2023-1-30
Use props
djiuser_YQmZ6Kfu6Nem
lvl.3
Flight distance : 708307 ft

Philippines

Pocho35 AR Posted at 2022-5-17 14:44
Hello everyone, the same thing happens to me, even now it doesn't connect with DJI assistant 2, it all started after the last mandatory firmware update, first it gave me a hot camera warning, then sometimes it doesn't recognize sd, and it doesn't connect with the controller either . I haven't had any crashes, and before upgrading, everything was working fine. On one occasion, I was able to reinstall the firmware through dji assistant 2, and I was able to make a short flight, but today it no longer connects with anything, and there is the green-red flashing LED....I've tried all the ways to connect to the controller, and nothing. and DJI assistant 2, if it recognizes the remote control, but not the drone

hi. did the drone ended as a paper weight up to this point in time? regarding this trouble? firmware update could have locked access to the main board. too bad!!!
2023-2-4
Use props
Izengardjke
New
Russia

Hello everybody.
I have Dji Mini 3 Pro + RC with display
My story - unboxing, connecting, first fly about 10 sec - error "Remote disconnected" and after that - green yellow red flashing, RC can't connect to the aircraft and some random camera shakes after turning on. What should I do?
upd: DJI Assistant 2 (macbook pro m1) can't connect aircraft, but RC can.
2023-3-6
Use props
Izengardjke
New
Russia

Update: today it's blinking yellow color, but RC can't connect to aircraft. Everyday something new.
2023-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules