Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video Footage second editing attempt
2338 28 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fill212
lvl.4
Flight distance : 346076 ft
Slovakia

Hello, so my second attempt to make some video edit,
I am AVIONICS technician finishing student so know something about flying things and this is my first drone finally. And I am really impressed by performance for such little and not so expensive drone.

I edited in KineMaster app for android but must say that I like a lot the original DJI Fly only minus now for me is the maximum video quality going out of it, that is one of the features which I will want to have in the future but at all is nice editor on go, cause for Instagram video or Facebook highest is only full HD so no reason just for this purposes to export in   
2.7 K.
KineMaster on another hand is not so simple as DJI Fly but on another hand, more possibilities but of course for most of you need to have a premium account. I love both of these apps and will continue to use them.

Maybe also other people here can give their hints about editing and requested features for the fly app in the comment. Mine is definitely to have the ability to export 2,7K.

2020-1-31
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nicely done. Keep them coming
2020-1-31
Use props
Mortensldk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 132592 ft
Denmark

Nice video!
2020-2-1
Use props
Francoisd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 66352 ft
France

Very nice editing, thanks for sharing.
I really like the "scratching" effect (how is it called in the app ? )
2020-2-1
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

Francoisd Posted at 2-1 00:09
Very nice editing, thanks for sharing.
I really like the "scratching" effect  (how is it called in the app ? )

Digital crash, you are supposed to download it from their store in-app, this is premium FX. Some stuff there is for free but most of good stuff like effects and music is in the premium version.
2020-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

You have some nice shots in there.
2020-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice music btw!
2020-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel.
Mine is http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl

Not sure why you got so many downvotes, so I added some thumbs up!
2020-2-1
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

Montfrooij Posted at 2-1 13:07
PS, I subscribed to your channel.
Mine is http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl

Thank you, also subscribed! Some people perhaps don't like, I am okay with that still have a lot to learn.
2020-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

fill212 Posted at 2-1 13:31
Thank you, also subscribed! Some people perhaps don't like, I am okay with that still have a lot to learn.

You're welcome and thanks!
There will always be haters....
2020-2-1
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice video and shots.
Dark areas are maybe a bit dark? This changes a lot from monitor to monitor.
Thanks for sharing!
2020-2-2
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-2 10:01
Nice video and shots.
Dark areas are maybe a bit dark? This changes a lot from monitor to monitor.
Thanks for sharing!

Thanks, yes, you are right, I shot it too much underexposed and already in not so good light conditions. I tried to bring it back but it looked bad, because this is not raw, what I hope will be in the future. On another hand, this is good for newbies like me because you are pushed to set shooting goodly, cause post-process cant help as with raw.
2020-2-2
Use props
Shantok
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice edit, Ill have to check out that app.
2020-2-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

fill212 Posted at 2-2 10:18
Thanks, yes, you are right, I shot it too much underexposed and already in not so good light conditions. I tried to bring it back but it looked bad, because this is not raw, what I hope will be in the future. On another hand, this is good for newbies like me because you are pushed to set shooting goodly, cause post-process cant help as with raw.

Absolutely, what I found very good and delivers good results every time is:
- Set your main shot in auto.
- Under expose -1.7EV.
- Lock exposure again.

Make sure you have the Histogram active and try to avoid the blacks going below zero.
Even though the mavic mini doesn´t have a flat profile, if one get the light right, there is plenty of info to adjust in post, not like Raw but definitely there is color info.

Like you say is a good thing for beginners since you must get the images as good as possible.
2020-2-2
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-2 11:42
Absolutely, what I found very good and delivers good results every time is:
- Set your main shot in auto.
- Under expose -1.7EV.

What do you mean by setting main shot in auto? Like looking in auto mode to point of interest, underexposing on 1,7  EV and lock?
2020-2-2
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Spain

fill212 Posted at 2-2 12:35
What do you mean by setting main shot in auto? Like looking in auto mode to point of interest, underexposing on 1,7  EV and lock?

Exactly, sorry if I explained it a bit messy.
The Mini does a pretty good job at auto exposure, just turn it down 1.7 since this helps to avoid burnt whites, where is much harder or impossible to recover info at all.
Hope it helps!
2020-2-3
Use props
Edward470
lvl.2

Bangladesh

Is it possible to edit videos like this with any mobile video editor application?
2020-3-1
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

Edward470 Posted at 3-1 19:19
Is it possible to edit videos like this with any mobile video editor application?

No, there is some limitations with every app. This one is one of the best paid in android perhaps. For free original inside of dji app is best for me.
2020-3-1
Use props
Alice Rogers
lvl.1

Japan

It's a very good video.
2021-3-28
Use props
Alice Rogers
lvl.1

Vietnam

Can I use Kinemaster pro apk no watermark on GameStoreMobi for professional video editing since I don't have a computer so I can only use this Kinemaster.
2021-3-30
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

Alice Rogers Posted at 3-30 02:07
Can I use Kinemaster pro apk no watermark on GameStoreMobi for professional video editing since I don't have a computer so I can only use this Kinemaster.

Kinemaster has been the best for me on android device, only downside is that it have subscription model. Since I have iPad Pro 11" with lumafusion installed, I am no longer editing on phone, or even davinci resolve in macbook. Lumafusion is one time bigger 30 EUR payment, but can handle most of the needs and perhaps there is not better videoeditor for mobile devices than this.
2021-3-30
Use props
DarelGrown
lvl.1

Ireland

Great video! Btw if you need a cool online prog for adding audio to video you can use this https://crello.com/features/add-music-to-video/ app. It's quite fast, useful and also have a huge library of licensed tracks.
2021-3-31
Use props
Helendjack
New

India

Alice Rogers Posted at 3-30 02:07
Can I use Kinemaster pro apk no watermark on GameStoreMobi for professional video editing since I don't have a computer so I can only use this Kinemaster.

https://www.kinemastermodapk.xyz/ Very professional tool, free, easy-to-use, gets the job done for whatever type of person you are! From effect, sticker, texts, to all sorts of useful things! Personally I don't think there is anything better than this when it comes to more options, and just the little things in general, every bit or work and effort was put into this. Want fill-screen? Got it! Want HD picture? GOT IT! It's perfect for any scenario! Personally I like it, because I'm a YouTuber, and I need something for mobile.
2021-4-5
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

DarelGrown Posted at 3-31 06:45
Great video! Btw if you need a cool online prog for adding audio to video you can use this https://crello.com/features/add-music-to-video/ app. It's quite fast, useful and also have a huge library of licensed tracks.

Thank you!, I will definitely look at this.
2021-4-14
Use props
fill212
lvl.4
Slovakia

Helendjack Posted at 4-5 01:07
https://www.kinemastermodapk.xyz/ Very professional tool, free, easy-to-use, gets the job done for whatever type of person you are! From effect, sticker, texts, to all sorts of useful things! Personally I don't think there is anything better than this when it comes to more options, and just the little things in general, every bit or work and effort was put into this. Want fill-screen? Got it! Want HD picture? GOT IT! It's perfect for any scenario! Personally I like it, because I'm a YouTuber, and I need something for mobile.

For Android user definitely agree, haven't found better tool. Just for full functionality you need to pay so only for somebody who is taking it seriously, for hobby pilot is enough even DJI App.
2021-4-14
Use props
MM Pilot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 295161 ft
Germany

very cool footage!
2021-4-15
Use props
NatashaNewton
lvl.1

Singapore

Match the theme

I used the app for video editing efectum ocean of apk ios it's really good and it's free.
2022-5-17
Use props
NatashaNewton
lvl.1

Singapore

I used the app for video editing https://techzapk.com/efectum-ocean-of.htm it's really good and it's free.
2022-5-18
Use props
djiuser_9XoLAC0bwvt9
New

Pakistan

I'm using kinemaster app
2022-9-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules