Osmo Action FRONT viewing screen CRACKED!
5833 3 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skully107
New

United States

I had my Osmo Action Camera mounted to my motorcycle helmet as usual. 2 pebbles flung up from the road and one hit my ND filter (thank god) and cracked that and another hit my front viewing screen and cracked that. As far as I can tell its only cosmestic, with the possiblility that the water proofness is now null. I'd like to get it fixed but I don't understand why I can't get a fair price. I have to guess at repair estimates and how long it will take and I can end up with a bill for say $200? That makes no sense. Why can't I just get a price to replace my cracked front screen? Does anyone know of third party vendors that could repair this? I love my Osmo Action but if the lack of durability is so bad a small pebble is going to crack my screen I'll probably stick with GoPros from now on. Also, live chat is horrible is useless.
2020-1-31
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

I have a controller for Rc airplanes.  the switch broke, the repair is $40.00 an hour, less the part. and may take two hours to repair.  while the controller cost $150.00/  that is Life.  so yeah same scenerion different company.  
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi, I am sorry to know about this unfortunate incident and thank you for sharing your informative insights on what happened. I would recommend for you contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to repair the said camera. For the exact cost of the repair we will need to have our DJI repair team to do an thorough assessment on the said camera. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assists you regarding this matter  Thank you.
2020-1-31
Use props
Jason Tayamora
New

Philippines

I also got cracked front screen but i dont know where the DJI service center in our area. Camarines Sur.
2020-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules