Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

Hay un foro DJI en español?

Gracias
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Isilosc. Thank you for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that as of the moment  we only have the DJI Forum English version. In addition, thank you for reaching out, we have given a feedback to the designated DJI department and push them to improve the DJI Forum in the future. If you have any issue or concerns with your DJI drone or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-2-1
Use props
Isilosc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 338186 ft
Dominican Republic

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 09:21
Hello and good day Isilosc. Thank you for the inquiry. I am sorry to say that as of the moment  we only have the DJI Forum English version. In addition, thank you for reaching out, we have given a feedback to the designated DJI department and push them to improve the DJI Forum in the future. If you have any issue or concerns with your DJI drone or with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Thanks you very much
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Isilosc Posted at 2-3 11:49
Thanks you very much

You are very much welcome Isilosc. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-2-3
Use props
AmosChalmer
New

Turkey

Gracias, me ha sido muy útil. Parece que comprendes el tema realmente bien. Creo que le será muy útil a otros también.------------------------------------------------
ensayos https://ejemplius.com/

2022-6-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules