Mavic Air doesn't show up on my account.
2032 14 2020-1-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
frederikvr_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 566955 ft
Belgium

I have my Mavic Air for almost 1 year now but I just realise I don't see it under my name like the other products I have.
I have an Osmo Action, Ronin SC and Osmo Mobile 3 and they show up under my name in the forum.
But my mavic air doesn't.
Can anyone help me?

I tried to relogin and it didn't work,
The mavic air is on the same account as the other products
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day frederikvr_. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible if you could send the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air and the email account you have used to activate the said drone via PM for further assistance? For additional information, the email for activation of your drone and the DJI Forum email should be the same in order to have the icon under your profile picture. Thank you.
2020-2-1
Use props
frederikvr_
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 08:24
Hello and good day frederikvr_. I am sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. Would it be possible if you could send the serial number of your DJI Mavic Air and the email account you have used to activate the said drone via PM for further assistance? For additional information, the email for activation of your drone and the DJI Forum email should be the same in order to have the icon under your profile picture. Thank you.

my serial number is
SN: 0K13G6T1BDF905
it should be connected to this account
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

frederikvr_ Posted at 2-1 09:29
my serial number is
SN: 0K13G6T1BDF905
it should be connected to this account

Thank you for the information you have provided. Are you able to send me the email account you have use to activate the said drone via PM. For me to be able to forward it to the designated DJI department for us to be able to help you further? Thank you.
2020-2-1
Use props
frederikvr_
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 14:11
Thank you for the information you have provided. Are you able to send me the email account you have use to activate the said drone via PM. For me to be able to forward it to the designated DJI department for us to be able to help you further? Thank you.

my email is reusel04@gmail.com
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day frederikvr_. Thank you for providing me these information. I have already forwarded these information to the designated DJI department for further assistance. Thank you for your patience and support.
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The icon of Mavic Air has been added, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2020-2-3
Use props
frederikvr_
lvl.2
Belgium

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-3 22:50
The icon of Mavic Air has been added, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.

Thank you!
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

You are very welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concern, we are always here to help.
2020-2-5
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-5 07:24
You are very welcome, please keep us updated if you have any further concern, we are always here to help.

I bought a refurbished Mavic Air but was unable to activate as the serial was activated by the pre-refurbishment owner. Is there any way i can have a Mavic Air icon "manually" added under my user please?
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 2-18 01:14
I bought a refurbished Mavic Air but was unable to activate as the serial was activated by the pre-refurbishment owner. Is there any way i can have a Mavic Air icon "manually" added under my user please?

Hi oxid8ter, we are so sorry for the late response, unfortunatelly we are unable to add the icon of the device in your Forum account because it was not activated with the same account. Even if we manage to add it, it will be deleted after each synchronization, thanks for your understanding.
2020-3-2
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 00:40
Hi oxid8ter, we are so sorry for the late response, unfortunatelly we are unable to add the icon of the device in your Forum account because it was not activated with the same account. Even if we manage to add it, it will be deleted after each synchronization, thanks for your understanding.

Understood, thanks for coming back to me. I did speak to tech support because it seems unfair that an item "refurbished" is kept as activated with the original person that bought the faulty unit - but there is nothing that can be done about that.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 3-2 02:23
Understood, thanks for coming back to me. I did speak to tech support because it seems unfair that an item "refurbished" is kept as activated with the original person that bought the faulty unit - but there is nothing that can be done about that.

If the drone has been activated by the customers, it cannot be deactivated. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.
2020-3-3
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-3 05:45
If the drone has been activated by the customers, it cannot be deactivated. Sorry for the inconvenience caused and appreciate your understanding.

No i understand that, and respect DJI's decision. But if the drone has been returned and resold it should require reactivation (this is just my opinion, so we will agree to disagree)
2020-3-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

oxid8ter Posted at 3-3 05:53
No i understand that, and respect DJI's decision. But if the drone has been returned and resold it should require reactivation (this is just my opinion, so we will agree to disagree)

We will transfer your suggestion to the related team for consideration. Thanks for your feedback.
2020-3-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules