United States

2020-2-1
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Prior to the last update my OA spanked my gopro in every respect, but that's just my opinion. And personally gopro doesn't compete. And yes I have gopro.

The OA last update hasn't been great, for sure. However, DJI will resolve the RS issue and a few minor issues and that's also for sure. My money is still on the Osmo Action and DJI.
2020-2-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you for your  opinion appreciate the   comment  at here in DJI.   
2020-2-1
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Fishycomics Posted at 2-1 07:07
thank you for your  opinion appreciate the   comment  at here in DJI.

Happy to contribute.
2020-2-1
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice one too!
2020-2-1
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thanks guys. appreciate the feedback
2020-2-1
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJi has a better look to me.
2020-2-3
Use props
Fastpackcronicle
lvl.1
Italy

Tnx for feedback
2020-2-14
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Each camera differes. if I had to chose it be one  that has more controls and  features, just what I like to have in case I needed to use it.
2020-2-14
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

It would be nice to see any other usage of the cameras to understand the VR differences. DO you use them for something else besides vlogging?
2020-2-17
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

thank you , Yes I do.  rc  footage on a 50 mph Plus car  be interesting?  For me I do not want to see it fly in the air, DJI may not withstand a   crash let alone a simple 1 inch fall.
I do many other things in Life, appreciate the comment.
2020-2-17
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 2-17 04:09
thank you , Yes I do.  rc  footage on a 50 mph Plus car  be interesting?  For me I do not want to see it fly in the air, DJI may not withstand a   crash let alone a simple 1 inch fall.
I do many other things in Life, appreciate the comment.

It would be quite interesting indeed as I don't own a GoPro currently. It would be nice to see how they behave, specially regarding the tilt angles and vibration although that's also not exactly putting the cameras through their paces.

I can ensure you that at least the GoPro Hero 3 could withstand a crash with more than 150mph. Mine flew away while attached to the side of my bike (probably 3-4 feet high) on the racetrack and while it was bouncing all over the place and the case was done, the camera didn't had one single scratch.

The other things in life you are mentioning are related to the action cam topic or are you talking in general? I am not trying to be sarcastic here but so far all the tests you are uploading are inconclusive as they are relevant only if someone wishes to vlog, that's why I am asking. The title of your video is Compare Rock Steady, perhaps changing the title to Comparing Rock Steady vs Hypersmooth while walking would simplify things for the audience.

ps. If you want to reply please click on the button (bottom of my post) that says: reply. Otherwise it is just a generic post and I will not get a notification. I noticed by chance that you replied to my previous post. Thanks.

2020-2-18
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

El Diabolico Posted at 2-18 06:52
It would be quite interesting indeed as I don't own a GoPro currently. It would be nice to see how they behave, specially regarding the tilt angles and vibration although that's also not exactly putting the cameras through their paces.

I can ensure you that at least the GoPro Hero 3 could withstand a crash with more than 150mph. Mine flew away while attached to the side of my bike (probably 3-4 feet high) on the racetrack and while it was bouncing all over the place and the case was done, the camera didn't had one single scratch.

thanks @el Diabolico Appreciate your advice. I will   change the title at youtube.   and will do like said  hit the reply. thanks again Fish.  quite alright to speak your mind never insulted. or want to insult people.

FISH
2020-2-18
Use props
El Diabolico
lvl.4

Germany

Fishycomics Posted at 2-18 12:02
thanks @el Diabolico Appreciate your advice. I will   change the title at youtube.   and will do like said  hit the reply. thanks again Fish.  quite alright to speak your mind never insulted. or want to insult people.

FISH

Absolutely friend, no bad intentions on my end ;)
2020-2-18
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Cool looking footage
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now