Firmware update
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
NUtwist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1621683 ft
United States

I'd like a review from someone who has done the firmware update on Android.  What has changed?  What was update?  What other changes have you noticed?  Are any of YOUR setting changed?
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day NUtwist. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation and feedback from our valued DJI co pilots with regards to this inquiry and who has done the firmware update on threre Android devices. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2020-2-1
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.4
United States

WOW!  Has NO ONE done the firmware update after the problems associated with the last couple?
2020-2-3
Use props
BobB
Second Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Might have better luck here unless you already checked there > https://commercialdronepilots.com/
2020-2-3
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.4
United States

I have already checked there.  A - people no longer look at this page  B - noone has done the update or waiting for others to do it first   C - don't trust DJI to give something without a trojan horse
2020-2-5
Use props
gnomopolo
lvl.1

Spain

Hello, I´ve done a last firmware update, and nothing has changed except for the way the thermal and visible is displayed, as you can set what you want to give more weight. What did happened is that since I did the update the gimbal isn´t stable anymore and every time I fly forward or backwards the drone, the camera move up or down several degrees for no reason. I did contact the DJI distributor in Spain and they don´t have a clue. It has happened with 2 drones simultaneously. Did anyone had the same problem?
2020-2-12
Use props
NUtwist
lvl.4
United States

Haven't heard the camera moving before, but seems there is always some little something in every update.  Why I wait for others to do them first and get the results before I consider it.  The previous update caused my max altitude to be 397 ft reguardless.  Finally found a work around
2020-2-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules