Hyperlapse while driving issue and ask for features/improvements
653 3 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kajetan
lvl.2
Poland

Hi!
Recently I bought Osmo Pocket and it's a great camera, but there are things that could be improved.
First, hyperlapse mode in a car. The issue is that when turning, the gimbal tilt and then it level itself too slow/stay tilted too long. Could it be improved?
The problem is visible here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUgnoVSOKvk&feature=youtu.be

Now, some things were asked for but I will repeat:
- Sphere panorama - That should be possible when reaching gimbal movement limits.
- RAW files in time lapse mode - Even when we can't get 2s intervals with raw files, give us what we can. For example if we can get raw files with 5s intervals, give us that, and shorter intervals will stay without raw.
- Hyperlapses in 4K - I think it is possible as 4K60p video is possible
- Lower the sharpening level even more - I have 1080p screen, so I don't really se the problem in 2.7K and 4K, but with 1080p even in D-Cinelike the sharpening level is way too high and the image look terrible. Allow us to sharpen it manually (If we need) at least in D-cinelike.
This one is probably only me but will write it
- In auto mode lower the shutter speed first (and maybe allow us to set the lower limit that it won't lower SS for example below 1/120s) and then incerease ISO. What I see now is that it set highs ISO, even when I could manually set to ISO 100 and shutter speed 1/120 to get good expousure.

I don't know if you care about asks for new features but it's worth trying to ask.

2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kajetan. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter for the DJI Osmo Pocket. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-1
Use props
sincabeza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2508911 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 12:57
Hello and good day Kajetan. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter for the DJI Osmo Pocket. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your valued support.

Dear Stephen,
ask please this department, when we can use DNG for Timelapses ?
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

sincabeza Posted at 2-1 21:35
Dear Stephen,
ask please this department, when we can use DNG for Timelapses ?

Hello and good day sincabeza. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I will cascade this inquiry to the designated DJI department for further updates. I will be sending you the information once I have there reply. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules