Found DJI Osmo Pocket camera, looking for owner!!
972 3 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nigan
lvl.2

India

Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Nigan. Thank you sharing these information and thank you very much for your honesty. In addition, thank you for contacting DJI before and giving the serial number of the DJI Osmo Pocket that you have found and your contact details as well. Rest assured that DJI is doing its best to find the owner of the said camera and will give your contact details for him to be able to contact you and have his camera back. Again we really do appreciate you and for your honesty. Again, thank you for your valued support and two thumbs up.
2020-2-1
Use props
djiuser_UqhFeqJZw6Yn
New

Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-1 14:34
Hello and good day Nigan. Thank you sharing these information and thank you very much for your honesty. In addition, thank you for contacting DJI before and giving the serial number of the DJI Osmo Pocket that you have found and your contact details as well. Rest assured that DJI is doing its best to find the owner of the said camera and will give your contact details for him to be able to contact you and have his camera back. Again we really do appreciate you and for your honesty. Again, thank you for your valued support and two thumbs up.

Sorry to hijack this thread, but I’ve recently found a Mavic Mini and I’d like to get it back to the owner. Where is the best place to contact DJI? I’m in Australia.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

djiuser_UqhFeqJZw6Yn Posted at 2-4 00:02
Sorry to hijack this thread, but I’ve recently found a Mavic Mini and I’d like to get it back to the owner. Where is the best place to contact DJI? I’m in Australia.

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the information you have shared with us. Can you please send me the serial number of the said drone through PM for me to be able to check the said serial number on our DJI database and will be able to help you find the owner of the said drone. Thank you for your honesty and support.
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules