#My2019Highlight - Discovery of WW2 Cave Sculpture
1600 6 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

From a distance, every day fishing ships have to navigate past the shallow waters that bend around Bugsayan, or as we call it, "Ysla Reina, the Last Tropical Frontier".  From the ship's distance from this private peninsila and the cave explorers who hug the rocks, nobody could ever see what my P4P was able to capture;  A MONKEY FACE carved into the side of this cave that has been abandoned since World War Two.
The owner of the property was stunned at this discovry.  Only by flying the drone close enough and at the right distance was this massive, 15 foot tall carving of a monkey face able to be photographed and discovered.  It is rumored that Japanese soldiers occupied this land durring World War two, however there is no trace of it, until this photo was taken.  The photo brings new excitement and a mysterious past that intrigues people here on the Island of Palawan in the Philippines.  
Since this photo, more interest has been drawn towards this remote, soon to be open to public, exclusive resort.

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-2-1
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Fantastic shot.
2020-2-2
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Wow,  that's amazing.
2020-2-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice capture!
2020-2-6
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Philippines

Thank you!
Credit goes to DJI though, they're the ones that make photos like these possible.
2020-2-6
Use props
Kuya Kano
Second Officer
Philippines

Thank you.
Although I feel DJI deserves the credit for the photo.  They really do make it easier for us to capture such unseen beauty and history.
2020-2-6
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Kuya Kano Posted at 2-6 06:43
Thank you!
Credit goes to DJI though, they're the ones that make photos like these possible.

You're welcome!
I know. But still it is the operator who presses the button
2020-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules