Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
osmo mobile 3 storage location
7083 3 2020-2-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hada.prachigmail.com
New
United States

I have just bought osmo mobile 3. How can I change storage location in dji mimo app  to external SD card in Android phone
2020-2-1
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Android devices save photos and videos in the phone's settings --- storage or the microSD card. Note: how to change the storage location in the Android system
For Android Mobile, the path is storage/DJI/dji.mimo/camera. You may refer to the images below on how to change the storage location. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

2020-2-2
Use props
keltik85
New

Germany

You fucking DJI software devs.

I am a software developer myself.

Your mothers should be ashamed that they gave birth to you: Are you too stupid to set the saving location for 2 fucking years?
2021-1-26
Use props
KingDavido
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-2-2 08:39
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Android devices save photos and videos in the phone's settings --- storage or the microSD card. Note: how to change the storage location in the Android system
For Android Mobile, the path is storage/DJI/dji.mimo/camera. You may refer to the images below on how to change the storage location. Hope this helps. Thank you for your support!

Hi, Last week I bought the new DJI OM5 for use with my Samsung S7 Edge. I've been learning to use it but found that the internal memory which is only 32gb, mostly filled with apps and only has 3gb left, is filling up fast.

I have read multiple threads talking about this and replies from DJI have responded with faulse info about setting phones to default the micro SD card save, but none of this works and many people have said this does not work.

So I ask for an update on this situation. Is there a way to set the DI Mimo app to save to the sd card and not the internal memory? If this is not possible I will have no option to return my gimbal as it does not allow me to make longer videos.

Thanks in advance for your replies.
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules