Binding
3101 2 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
repairgeekz
New

United States

Not sure if this is a hardware problem or not but my mavic pro wont bind to my controller. Followed all the binding steps and even tried it through the app. I know its not the controller since i have another mavic which binded just fine.

On the mavic that wont bind, nothing happens when i press the link button and when done through the app, i get the same result.

Anyone experience this in the past and found a work around?
2020-2-2
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha geekz,

As an initial question, can the gimbal elevation wheel work?  Besides looking at the pattern of the lights (pattern is in the manual), this is usually the first question.  If the wheel works, try re-plugging the USB cable.  After that, you will need someone with a Mavic Pro to help you.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a video showing the problem? A video that shows how you bind the controller to the drone. Please note that when pressing the linking button on the aircraft, you must hold it for 3-5 seconds and make sure that you switch it to RC before linking. You may refer to the image below. Keep us posted on the latest update on the said issue. Thank you for your support!

2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules