885 8 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 878373 ft
South Korea

craft: mavic2 zoom

When camera auto exposure mode, iso always starts with 110 selected.
Why don't you start with iso100 by default?
Is this a bug? Please fix it to the default value of 100.
Switching to 100 is very annoying.

1.jpg
2.jpg
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please back up your files and uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application or can you please try to use a different mobile to see if the issue still persists. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-3
Use props
gaardhund
lvl.2
Flight distance : 42231 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

mine does the same, uninstalled  and reinstalled  DJI go, which did´nt make any difference, device is on the approved list.

2020-2-7
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 13:51
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please back up your files and uninstall and reinstall the DJI Go 4 application or can you please try to use a different mobile to see if the issue still persists. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I removed and reinstalled dji go 4.
It still starts with iso 110.
It's definitely a bug. Fix it quickly
This bug is the same on android and ios.(ipad mini5)

2020-2-15
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Farmer_mapo Posted at 2-15 00:21

Is it affecting your image exposure?

Your screenshots show you are using Auto ISO.
If you try to manually set the ISO value, what values do you have down toward the 100 end of the scale?
2020-2-15
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
South Korea

Labroides Posted at 2-15 01:38
Is it affecting your image exposure?

iso100 is best quality, there is no reason to use 110 by default.
As the ISO increases, the shutter speed also increases. and More noise in the dark.

To change it to ISO100. switch to Maual exposure mode, Then it is changed to 100 automatically.
and then switch to Auto exposure mode. (don't changed automatically, choose manually)
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Farmer_mapo Posted at 2-15 00:21

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for the additional information. I will forward these information to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-18
Use props
jwt-873
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6754350 ft
Canada

What are the ambient light conditions like when you're getting an auto ISO of 110?   Were you in video mode or still photo mode when you took the screen shots that you attached?

Auto exposure follows a simple algorithm.  It chooses the shutter speed and ISO based on available light.   The shutter speed plays an imporant roll..  But  generally, as the scene brightness goes up the ISO goes down, and darker scenes call for higher ISO's.  It seems that your ambient light conditions called for an ISO of 110.   

Quite often I don't agree with the settings that the Mavic's auto exposure computer selects.  In those cases, I switch to manual in order to get what I want.

I've attached two screen grabs taken from DJI Go4 .  One was taken in movie mode.  The other was taken in photo mode.   When in photo mode, I was looking at a white snowy scene on a bright sunny day.  Notice the ISO is 100.   The movie mode ISO of 990 was obtained indoors where it wasn't as bright.

2020-2-19
Use props
Farmer_mapo
lvl.3
South Korea

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-18 09:33
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for the additional information. I will forward these information to our designated DJI support team for further evaluation. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

still not fixed, please tell again tech team?
2020-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules