Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Assistant 2 cannot still open my Mavic Pro on iMac.
947 5 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dave Tigwell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Many people having problem to connect my Mavic Pro to Assistant 2. Is it a problem to open it on a Mac computer?
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Dave Tigwell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try these followings steps. Please delete the DJI Assistant 2 then clear the cache and temporary files. Download the DJI Assistant 2 once again from the DJI website ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) then disabled the driver signature enforcement. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-2
Use props
fans9ccc57a8
New

Guatemala

I have mavik air doesn’t link with the remote need to download v1.0 to fix and intall with my pc
2020-2-2
Use props
ishalove108
New

India

Find a Job in India  Unemployment is a major problem faced by people all around the world. India is no exception, Indian unemployment rate stood at 6.1% in 2018, which was the highest in 40 years. it is said by CMIE, the body that monitors Indian economy that 11 million jobs were lost in 2018. The highest Indian unemployment rate was recorded in 1983 at 8.3 % while the Lowest was recorded in 2014.
2020-2-3
Use props
Dave Tigwell
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-2 11:01
Hello and good day Dave Tigwell. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused you and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try these followings steps. Please delete the DJI Assistant 2 then clear the cache and temporary files. Download the DJI Assistant 2 once again from the DJI website ( https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads ) then disabled the driver signature enforcement. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Thank you very much Stephen.
The Assistant 2  now functioning. I have fixed the front and underneath sensors.
Very good.
Dave
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Dave Tigwell Posted at 2-3 06:14
Thank you very much Stephen.
The Assistant 2  now functioning. I have fixed the front and underneath sensors.
Very good.

You are very much welcome Dave and it is great to know that the sensors or your DJI Mavic Pro is now working properly. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules