Nice day to fly....
379 4 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Shark5150
lvl.2
United States

In Dallas, Texas!  78 degrees and a gentle breeze. Clear skies. Took the mini out for a spin!  Unlocked nofly zone and was ready to rock. Performed flawlessly for 3 battery flights. No issues whatsoever and very thankful for that.
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Shark5150. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. This is an amazing news. It is a great time to capture some stunning aerial photos and video for all our valued DJI co pilot in Dallas, Texas. Please stay safe always and keep on flying.
2020-2-2
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Grrrrrr!!  Too Breezy in SW Ohio!  Tomorrow will be warmer an less windy... I Hope.

This might have been a good weekend to visit my Sis in Dallas! Would the TSA allow me to fly the Mini in the Concourse?
2020-2-2
Use props
Shark5150
lvl.2
United States

Akirasho Posted at 2-2 14:39
Grrrrrr!!  Too Breezy in SW Ohio!  Tomorrow will be warmer an less windy... I Hope.

This might have been a good weekend to visit my Sis in Dallas! Would the TSA allow me to fly the Mini in the Concourse?

Yeah...only at Love Field though. Haha
2020-2-2
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Mini danced like bacon in a hot cast iron skillet.   Brief flight with low number of satellites!.   Rock steady video (on edited yet))  even with the  "dance".  Rain and low temps return!
2020-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules