The Osmo Pocket is great
712 2 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Robb OConnor
lvl.4
United Kingdom

I see a lot of posts on this forum about what the Op is lacking , what it can't do, what it needs to have etc.I want to put a different opinion across. I got my op  in July 2019 and I love it, It has rekindled my interest in photography and woken my interest in video. I am very much an amateur and still learning. I have so much more to explore with it. I enjoy being on this forum seeing what people are doing with their OP and it inspires me to try new things. I enjoy the interaction with people with so much more experience who are happy to share their knowledge and videos. Thanks to DJI for a great product and the forum to share our experience.

2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Robb OConnor. Welcome to DJI Forum and thank you for sharing your experience in using the DJI Osmo Pocket. Rest assured that DJI will continue to create and give out great and user friendly product for us to use in the future. In addition, if you have any inquiries, concerns with DJI or with your DJI Osmo Pocket or videos and photos you need to share. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you and happy filming always.
2020-2-2
Use props
Curt1591
Second Officer
Thailand

Once you master your video talents, and begin to take yourself too seriously, then you will start to complain.
2020-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules