Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Case CAS-3903042-S7Q0X4 ( 20+ Days ..no updates )
1684 8 2020-2-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
Flight distance : 48035 ft
United Arab Emirates

Hi DJI
Trust you welll , im trying to reachout for your support team to help me plz with this case CAS-3903042-S7Q0X4
I have sent the drone as instructed by your support in early JAN to be replaced /or fixed by DJI according to warranty . while i have not even received a single update from DJI since early JAN , i fully understand the current situation with CORONA virus in China and all over the world and safety measures are fully respected while i still would like to know if my drone has arrived or not to DJI and what happned with the assessment ...appreciate your update .

Thanks
2020-2-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your case to the related team, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us. We hope your issue will be sorted out soon.
2020-2-3
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-3 01:11
Hi there, we are so sorry for the inconvenience. I have forwarded your case to the related team, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email soon. Should there any further assistance needed, please feel free to contact us. We hope your issue will be sorted out soon.

Thanks for your reply, i checked the Parcel DHL tracking and the Mavic Mini ..and i found out that it was delivered to DJI on 20th of JAN , while webesite still says till now that it is not yet delivered ... please check status and update , appreciated
2020-2-4
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

Hi All , its more than a month now and i didnt get any update ....the Mavic was received by DJI more than a month ago !! ..this is really disappointing , Please i need update
2020-2-15
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

Hi All , How do you get to know your shipping FEDEX Tracking number as it doesnt fully show on the portal for Repair ? ( Hashed )
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

#WoOkieE# Posted at 2-28 23:18
Hi All , How do you get to know your shipping FEDEX Tracking number as it doesnt fully show on the portal for Repair ? ( Hashed )

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. As per the case, the drone had shipped on 27th Feb, we will double confirm the tracking number with the proper team and keep you updated. Sincerely sorry again for the waiting.
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi, I had sent you the tracking number via PM, please kindly check, thank you.
2020-2-29
Use props
#WoOkieE#
lvl.2
United Arab Emirates

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-29 22:29
Hi, I had sent you the tracking number via PM, please kindly check, thank you.

I didn’t receive anything on email , plz check and send again
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

#WoOkieE# Posted at 2-29 22:36
I didn’t receive anything on email , plz check and send again

The tracking number has been sent to you via PM (Personal Message), which can be found under my Avatar, please ccheck again, thank you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules