Facebook live update notification
1627 7 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

Doubtful but still asking... Does this mean the CS will be getting a DJIGo4 update by 1 Feb 2020?
Screenshot_2020-02-04-00-34-37.png
2020-2-3
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

actually never mind, this was a very stupid question... answer is "of course not, dji is lazy with the laziest programmers on the planet"... All they can deliver is false answers, SARS and now the coronavirus...
2020-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Didn't t they say going forward they would release the android version at the same time as crystal sky version?
2020-2-4
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 2-4 01:11
Didn't t they say going forward they would release the android version at the same time as crystal sky version?

DJI copy and pasted a lot of rubbish and lies they call "answers" and "support'", so I wouldn't believe anything that comes from them... Hence why I'm replacing the DJI drone with the Autel EVO II... Check it out.. it's an amazing drone.The EVO app runs fine on the CS and it'll be uptodate for a while yet, unlike the DJI Go4 app. The only thing going for DJI is the bright screen of the CS but as far as I can, I'll steer all potential customers AWAY from DJI products.

DJI - you're a garbage company.

2020-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

mAIRs Posted at 2-4 12:35
DJI copy and pasted a lot of rubbish and lies they call "answers" and "support'", so I wouldn't believe anything that comes from them... Hence why I'm replacing the DJI drone with the Autel EVO II... Check it out.. it's an amazing drone.The EVO app runs fine on the CS and it'll be uptodate for a while yet, unlike the DJI Go4 app. The only thing going for DJI is the bright screen of the CS but as far as I can, I'll steer all potential customers AWAY from DJI products.

DJI - you're a garbage company.

Personally I feel that the Autel EVO II is just that little too big, especially with the new rules coming. Along with the video quality wasn't as good as the M2P from the reviews Ive seen,  oh and its been delayed.
2020-2-5
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 01:43
Personally I feel that the Autel EVO II is just that little too big, especially with the new rules coming. Along with the video quality wasn't as good as the M2P from the reviews Ive seen,  oh and its been delayed.

Delayed just like the Mavic 3... except personally I'll wait for it, no matter how long it is delayed for, I'd rather not fly any drones than waste any more time with DJI....
2020-2-7
Use props
arthur.steinhauserweb.de
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3474639 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

The Update is still not there!! DJI when do we get it??
It is now the 10.02.2020 and still nothing.
2020-2-9
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

arthur.steinhauserweb.de Posted at 2-9 21:15
The Update is still not there!! DJI when do we get it??
It is now the 10.02.2020 and still nothing.

Don't hold your breath... DJI are lazy fks...

4 DJI, 4.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules