Welcome to Palawan, DJI!
2028 9 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Flight distance : 797913 ft
Philippines

I was so excited to see this DJI display at the Robinson's Mall in Puerto Princessa on the island of Palawan in the Philippines!
Welcome to Palawan, DJI, You found us!  I already saw a Spark flying at Talaudyoung beach this past week.  Congradulations and welcome to the Last Tropical Frontier.

2020-2-3
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Philippines

2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kuya Kano. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this wonderful information with us. It is great to know that DJI is now at the Robinson's Mall in Puerto Princessa, Palawan in the Philippines. Thank you for your continuous support, " mabuhay " and fly safe always.
2020-2-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do they have cheaper prices in Palawan?
2020-2-8
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Philippines

Lucas775 Posted at 2-8 09:35

On the contrary, the cost of importing to the Philippines brings the price of anything up anywhere from costing 25% more even up to twice the price you could buy it in the states.  *EXCEPT for McDonalds.  For some reason, a burger fries and coke costs half as much and taste twice as good as in the U.S.  -Weird.
2020-2-9
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Philippines

Lucas775 Posted at 2-8 09:35

Whoops, sorry I just looked at who I was replying to.  You know all about import costs in the PH.  I was just happy to see DJI being promoted here on the Island of the Living God.
2020-2-9
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2-9 06:16
On the contrary, the cost of importing to the Philippines brings the price of anything up anywhere from costing 25% more even up to twice the price you could buy it in the states.  *EXCEPT for McDonalds.  For some reason, a burger fries and coke costs half as much and taste twice as good as in the U.S.  -Weird.

I was hoping it to be cheaper price as for the McD's that is weird that it cost less and taste better, I wonder what the meat is made out of

Thanks Kuya
2020-2-9
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2-9 06:17
Whoops, sorry I just looked at who I was replying to.  You know all about import costs in the PH.  I was just happy to see DJI being promoted here on the Island of the Living God.

It's all good.  I was just hopeful that the prices may be lower
2020-2-9
Use props
Kuya Kano
lvl.4
Philippines

Lucas775 Posted at 2-9 10:32
I was hoping it to be cheaper price as for the McD's that is weird that it cost less and taste better, I wonder what the meat is made out of

Thanks Kuya

Carabao.  Tastes like hamburger, but with more flavor... I think?
2020-2-10
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Kuya Kano Posted at 2-10 03:55
Carabao.  Tastes like hamburger, but with more flavor... I think?

I will have to try some next time I go home.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules