Need Enterprise Shield Auth Code - DJI not responding
1097 4 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
HE-LLC
lvl.1
United States

Hello,

Hello, I purchased a Zenmuse Z30 for my Matrice 210 V2  aircraft several weeks ago. I have not activated the camera yet because I  wanted to purchase the Enterprise Shield protection plan for it. I  purchased the Enterprise Shield for the Z30 over a week ago from my DJI dealer, Adorama.com, and have been in contact with them concerning getting my  authorization code so that I can activate the Zenmuse Z30 and also bind  the Enterprise Shield to the Z30 with the authorization code. However, Adorama  said that they have NOT gotten the authorization code for the Enterprise  Shield from DJI and there is a delay.

I have a project where I need to  use the Z30 in a few weeks, however, I cannot even activate it until the Z30 is covered by the  Enterprise Shield protection plan because I don't have the auth code.

Why is there a delay? What is going on?  

I need the  Enterprise Shield authorization code so I can use my Z30.  What's the use in having a camera if I cannot use it?!

2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi HE-LLC, you are referring to Enterprise Shield basic right? Could you please verify with the dealer which system did they use to place the order? If there is still no authorization code, it is recommended to ask the dealer to contact their own DJI representatives for further verification.
2020-2-3
Use props
HE-LLC
lvl.1
United States

Yes, it is Enterprise Sheild BASIC.  

What do you mean, "which SYSTEM did the dealer use to place the order?" What do you mean by SYSTEM?

Thank you for your response.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are so sorry for the late response, is the issue solved in the end? Dealer will know the system they used to place the order. In fact, we are unable to check any information about the dealer's order, they must contact their DJI representatives for verification. Wish we could do more, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-3-9
Use props
HE-LLC
lvl.1
United States

Yes, finally got the auth code to register the Enterprise Shield. Took too long, IMO; about 3 weeks.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules