1260 4 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans78f5f0a3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48212 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Everyone,

I just bought my osmo pocket on Thursday so only 4 days ago and I have pretty serious issues with the unit crashing.

It started when you triple press the button to flip the view and is now doing it all time in most views.

Please help as this is worrying me and I hope there is a simple way to sort it. I'm in the UK if that makes any difference.

Any help would be great

Thanks

Peter
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused upon watching the video you have provided and with regards to this concern. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution. Or if the DJI Osmo Pocket was purchased from a physical store, you may also contact the said store to assists you with regards to this matter just in case the said gimbal needs to be replaced. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-3
Use props
fans78f5f0a3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48212 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-3 11:38
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused upon watching the video you have provided and with regards to this concern. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI Support Team to further diagnose the cause of the issue and a proper resolution. Or if the DJI Osmo Pocket was purchased from a physical store, you may also contact the said store to assists you with regards to this matter just in case the said gimbal needs to be replaced. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thanks for your comments. I have spoken to the company I bought it from and they have agreed to replace the item.

No idea what could cause that issue but if anyone has any thoughts please let me know.
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans78f5f0a3 Posted at 2-3 13:11
Thanks for your comments. I have spoken to the company I bought it from and they have agreed to replace the item.

No idea what could cause that issue but if anyone has any thoughts please let me know.

You are very much welcome, I am happy to know that the store agreed to replace the said unit. Again, if you have any concern with regards to your DJI Osmo Pocket or with DJI. Please don't hesitate to reach us through DJI Forum. We are here to assists you.
2020-2-3
Use props
Lean_Lon
New
Flight distance : 210719 ft
Ecuador

Do you fix it? I'm having the same problem!
2021-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules