Still can't update my firmware...
505 1 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RrmyGuy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6624 ft
United States

For over a year now, i have not been able to update the firmware for my mavic pro. It either times out and gives me an error message that it has lost network connectivity, or it takes so long that my battery dies, and i use a fully charged battery every time. I have tried useing multiple computers/devices, mac and pc, android and iPhone, and many different internet connections. This thing just refuses to update. I have no problems updating the no fly zone updates, and every new android i get works perfectly with it, i am currently using a galaxy note 10 and iPhone 10x max. It still flies just add good as the day i got it, but just won't update firmware. I have tried everyteverything DJI has suggested. Guess I'll just keep flying with the firmware i have until it's just too old, then buy a different brand.
2020-2-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Just want to verify, have your tried to factory reset your DJI Mavic Pro using the DJI Assistant 2? If the issue still persists after this troubleshooting step. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) for further diagnose, analyse and repair the said drone. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules