Background color change.
1039 8 2020-2-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

DJI, how's it going for the background color change. Has this been reported to the proper dept. to get this integrated in the next upgrade? I think, we the purchasers of the Mavic Mini should keep bringing this subject up to remind DJI how important this is to us. Sure it's hard to read battery strength, but luckily it has verbal warning when it's low. However, not being able to see how many satellites' is potentially damaging to the MM. Maybe even a verbal warning here when low satellite count.
2020-2-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Another good ad on to the wish list!
2020-2-3
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

It's definitely been brought up numerous times but this is a "must item" that we need to keep remind DJI about until they take action.  It's been said it is really a "safety of flight" issue.  Let's see how long it takes DJI to do something about it.  I can tell you from first hand coding experience that it would be a fairly easy fix.  
2020-2-3
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lets hope they listen, this is really is a safety hazard that needs to be fixed.
2020-2-4
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Yes, it is important to fix it ASAP.
2020-2-4
Use props
Art Vandelay
Second Officer
Flight distance : 95492 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-3 16:20
It's definitely been brought up numerous times but this is a "must item" that we need to keep remind DJI about until they take action.  It's been said it is really a "safety of flight" issue.  Let's see how long it takes DJI to do something about it.  I can tell you from first hand coding experience that it would be a fairly easy fix.

Yes, this is really low hanging fruit as far a coding fix goes.  We pay extra money for DJI drones because we want quality.  Come on, DJI, show us you can at least fix the easy stuff quickly!  Do you need volunteers to help you code???
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Jake Phantom 3 S. Thank you for sharing this information and for your insights with regards to this matter. This suggestion has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-4
Use props
Jake Phantom 3 S
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-4 07:37
Hello and good day Jake Phantom 3 S. Thank you for sharing this information and for your insights with regards to this matter. This suggestion has already been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Yes, I know that this has been said to have been forwarded to the designated DJI department. But who was it sent to? What did they do with the suggestion? Are they putting any effort into applying this to the next FW update?
Until there are real answers, instead of replies like yours, this subject will continue to appear in the forums from others that are concerned.
2020-2-4
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Jake Phantom 3 S Posted at 2-4 12:09
Yes, I know that this has been said to have been forwarded to the designated DJI department. But who was it sent to? What did they do with the suggestion? Are they putting any effort into applying this to the next FW update?
Until there are real answers, instead of replies like yours, this subject will continue to appear in the forums from others that are concerned.
Nobody listening i guess, they ever only reply in template form. Sick of reading the robot replies
2020-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules