688 3 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I just replaced my Osmo 2 with an Osmo 3 and still dont have the Osmo 3 (or 2) icons under my avatar, only my Mavic 2 Pro shows up?  Is there a problem with other products appearing?
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day DAFlys. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me the serial numbers of both your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and DJI Osmo Mobile 3 together with the email account which you have used to activate them through PM for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. In addition can you please try to log out then log in back to DJI Forum to see if still the icons will not appear. Thank you.
2020-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-4 08:18
Hello and good day DAFlys. I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me the serial numbers of both your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 and DJI Osmo Mobile 3 together with the email account which you have used to activate them through PM for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. In addition can you please try to log out then log in back to DJI Forum to see if still the icons will not appear. Thank you.

Thanks logging out and back in fixed the Osmo 3,  I don't have the Osmo 2 now so don't have its serial number.  But showing the 3 is fine,  thanks.
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 01:40
Thanks logging out and back in fixed the Osmo 3,  I don't have the Osmo 2 now so don't have its serial number.  But showing the 3 is fine,  thanks.

Thank you for the additional information and the update you have shared with us. Kindly please send me the serial number of your DJI Osmo Mobile 2 if you already have it through PM for me to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules