1668 11 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just replaced my Osmo Mobile 2 with the Osmo Mobile 3 and in the Mimo app I'm struggling to find some of the modes I had previously with the 2.  I cant find where HDR, long exposure and 360 panos are hiding,  can someone point me in the right direction.  thanks.
2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using? To access the Pano feature when the DJI Mimo application is open, please click the camera icon on the upper left corner then click the icon for the Photo. Please refer to the image below for more details about the Pano settings on DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

2020-2-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-4 08:29
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this matter. May I know the model of the mobile device you are using? To access the Pano 360 feature when the DJI Mimo application is open, please click the camera icon on the upper left corner then click the icon for the Photo. Please refer to the image below for more details about the Pano settings on DJI Mimo application. Thank you.

[view_image]

OK,  On the Osmo 2 there were more modes than this for Pano?
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 2-5 01:41
OK,  On the Osmo 2 there were more modes than this for Pano?

Hi. Thank you for the additional query. With regards to the Pano settings for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. There are three available option for the Pano the 3x3, 180 degrees and the 360 degrees. Please refer to the image that I I will be posting. Thank you.

2020-2-6
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-6 12:59
Hi. Thank you for the additional query. With regards to the Pano settings for the DJI Osmo Mobile 2. There are three available option for the Pano the 3x3, 180 degrees and the 360 degrees. Please refer to the image that I I will be posting. Thank you.

[view_image]

I think you have the wrong end of the stick, the OP wants to know what pano modes are available in the OM3.
2020-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-6 12:59

[view_image]

Thanks,  so its safe to assume that the new Osmo has less features than the old Osmo and that Im not stupid not being able to find the options.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2-6 22:51
I think you have the wrong end of the stick, the OP wants to know what pano modes are available in the OM3.

Thank you for the update. I have double check the post. I am sorry for the confusion. Again I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 00:53
Thanks,  so its safe to assume that the new Osmo has less features than the old Osmo and that Im not stupid not being able to find the options.

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and the confusion. With regards to this 360 Pano and HDR feature. I will be forwarding these feature/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-7
Use props
Shami Raeves
New

Spain

I have the same issues with finding settings on osmo 3. My osmo 3 is going in all directions when I just want it to follow my hand, same like when I would hold it in my hand...the result is that I constantly have to adjust the movements of the gimbal so I am better of not using it.
2020-2-9
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-7 13:01
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble and the confusion. With regards to this 360 Pano and HDR feature. I will be forwarding these feature/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

thanks DJI Paladin.
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

DAFlys Posted at 2-10 01:36
thanks DJI Paladin.

You are more than welcome DAFLys. Thank you for your valued support and your understanding.
2020-2-10
Use props
James M
lvl.1
United States

Was wondering about this. Thanks, all.
2020-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules