United States

Any one using these on other drones?

Goggles with line of sight?

Thoughts?  Yes/no?

2020-2-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Akirasho. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing this video with us. I hope that you will get the best information from our valued DJI co pilots who has and used the Epson Moverio goggles when plying there DJI Mavic Mini. Just a friendly that there is a possibility that the Epson Moverio goggles  will work when using it on the said DJI drone. However, since it's not yet optimized with our DJI Fly application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the the Epson Moverio goggles if it will work all the time while using it on the DJI Drone. This might lead to an unwanted incident and can void the the warranty of your DJI Mavic Mini. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-2-4
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

They seem to run android 5.
2020-2-5
Use props
Hover-Fly
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2425 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I have been using the BT-35e  with my Mavic 2 Pro / Smart Controller for about 6 months now, I think it's an excellent combination. The Bt-35e box connects via HDMI to the SRC and the glasses give me an HUD wihich is especially useful to check camera settings.
2020-2-5
Use props
Renato61
lvl.4
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

I find it too expensive, it is also incompatible with prescription glasses...
2020-2-5
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Renato61 Posted at 2-5 03:41

I use it with mu P4P, MP, MPP, MA and Spark using DJI Go4
It does not work with the DJI Fly and the Mavic Mini

They are excellent as you have a virtual 320in view at 20m

You can sometimes wear glasses or use a special optical insert that is attached to the glasses.

https://www.rochesteroptical.com ... -technology-inside/

2020-2-5
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

Very cool! I've not actually looked into these. I wish they worked with the Mini.
2020-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

lannes Posted at 2-5 04:41
I use it with mu P4P, MP, MPP, MA and Spark using DJI Go4
It does not work with the DJI Fly and the Mavic Mini

Too bad they do not work with the MM and DJI Fly App especially where they would give you the 320in view.
2020-2-5
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-5 06:41
Too bad they do not work with the MM and DJI Fly App especially where they would give you the 320in view.

In the future it is hoped that Litchi will get a hold of the MM SDK and incorporate it into their app , which works on the BT-300
2020-2-5
Use props
DaMa
Second Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I am using the bt300 for quite a while with the MP. I'm absolutely satisfied, had the dji goggles before...No chance with the MM, only with Miracast or AirPlay: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=201286
2020-2-5
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

lannes Posted at 2-5 13:22
In the future it is hoped that Litchi will get a hold of the MM SDK and incorporate it into their app , which works on the BT-300

Hopefully the DJI Moderator is right about releasing the SDK in Apr 2020.  I'm sure it wouldn't take Litchi very long to do their magic for the MM.
2020-2-5
Use props
fans80dd7017
lvl.1
United States

Renato61 Posted at 2-5 03:41

Expensive. Yes.  They do have decent adapters and accessories to allow use with prescription glasses comfortably.
2020-4-20
Use props
victor101
lvl.2
Flight distance : 136578 ft
Canada

I love my moverio BT300. It makes fpv legal and my aerial inspections on structures are alot more accurate and safer. I NEVER fly my m2p without them.
I wish I could use them on the mavic mini too.
2020-5-9
Use props
djiuser_rdUDj6BNN9Al
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40194 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all.
Newbi here, don't know where to ask this.

I have just purchased my new mavic 2 zoom with smart controller and was wondering if the Epson Moverio BT-35e smart glasses would work on the dji smart controller.
Any help would be appreciated as ive asked both DJI and Epson & both can't tell me...
Thanks in advance ☺
2020-7-8
Use props
djiuser_rdUDj6BNN9Al
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40194 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_rdUDj6BNN9Al Posted at 7-8 12:38
Hi all.
Newbi here, don't know where to ask this.

They work perfectly together i have same set up, get a fast 20gbps type c cable and you don't need to plug in any HDMI CABLE
2020-8-15
Use props
m1n1s
lvl.4
Flight distance : 319915 ft
United Kingdom

BT300 is great to fly my MP,SP and video from my Hero3+ on my modded phantom 2.

But my BT300 seems to suffer from processor overheating , i have tried a few cables but the dji controller seems to be charging the BT300 battery whilst i am using it.

Anyone else having this issue?
2020-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules