Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI fpv Goggles HDMI input.
13698 8 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_3jqBd9WElhM5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1932 ft

Canada

Anyone know if the goggles accept HDMI in through usb-c? Would rather not have to convert to AV.

2020-2-4
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

They do not at this time. In a recent release note, they stated that in the next update we'll have the "Ability to view HDMI live broadcast by connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller."
2020-2-4
Use props
bflores
New

United States

Yeah.. that's a real show stopper for me.   Velocidrone simulator training is critical for me.  Doing a rigged HDMI to legacy AV is jacked.   I'd rather just keep my Fatshark HDO's with Mini HDMI input instead, in the meantime.

(NEEDS FOR ME TO BUY)
- HDMI input via physical HDMI input to goggles.
or
- HDMI adapter that wireless'ly transmits to goggles.
2020-8-5
Use props
Kreeze
lvl.4

United States

i agree that hdmi input would be awesome but it's not a huge deal for me. the screens in the goggles are already massive it's basically the same as using a computer screen which is more comfortable anyway. i doubt i would ever use it i like training with my computer screen more
2020-8-5
Use props
SkeemoFPV
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2657 ft
United Kingdom

I would also really like this feature, HDMI in is really useful for me. If headtracker is available in the future then maybe it could be used as a VR headset
2020-8-7
Use props
mixchief
lvl.4
Flight distance : 182057 ft
  • >>>
United States

no not yet anyway, hope they fix that
2020-8-10
Use props
Rickyboy92371
lvl.2
United States

Kreeze Posted at 2-4 18:21
They do not at this time. In a recent release note, they stated that in the next update we'll have the "Ability to view HDMI live broadcast by connecting the goggles to the DJI Smart Controller."

I have the Air-2 (A2), Smart Controller (SC) and Digital Goggles. The SC HDMI output works perfectly into an HD TV.
My goal is to fly my A2 with the goggles connected to the Smart Controller.
Any chance the SC will ever have an HDMI input?
2020-9-28
Use props
djiuser_j5noWbRZh33i
lvl.1

Canada

Hello everyone, just got my FPV V2 delivered and I was wondering if I could use the HDMI type C to connect to my pc. I hope I can use the googles V2 as a VR headset, would it be possible, I am not putting it in yet since I don't want to break it in somehow )
2021-6-12
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

djiuser_j5noWbRZh33i Posted at 6-12 19:03
Hello everyone, just got my FPV V2 delivered and I was wondering if I could use the HDMI type C to connect to my pc. I hope I can use the googles V2 as a VR headset, would it be possible, I am not putting it in yet since I don't want to break it in somehow )

Hi, no. Only the DJI Virtual Flight app on iOS can do that and it isn't HDMI, it's just video streaming via USB which would require a specialized app on your desktop to work. Maybe one day it might get reverse-engineered.
2021-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules