Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Motor integrity.
1244 2 2020-2-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

When the quad is folded and placed on a hard surface (with or without rotor blades) the weight placed on both of the forward motors Rotor's is transferred to the Stators. Does this mean then that the two forward motors will likely fail before the two rear motors?  In other words are the 2 forward motors robust enough to overcome the pressure placed on the rotor as it is pressed into the stator when the folded quad is placed on a hard surface.
2020-2-4
Use props
m80116
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

I don't see much of a problem there as it is a modest static pressure while the motor is not running. I'd be more concerned about prop mods or other accessories, or even lubrication... at some point is more than likely if you don't lube drying could play a significant role over engine performance.
2020-3-1
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

m80116 Posted at 3-1 15:34
I don't see much of a problem there as it is a modest static pressure while the motor is not running. I'd be more concerned about prop mods or other accessories, or even lubrication... at some point is more than likely if you don't lube drying could play a significant role over engine performance.

Thankyou for your the advice.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules