Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin 1 battery needed
910 5 2020-2-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mindbend
lvl.1
United States

I have the very original Ronin and I am in need of a replacement battery. I have had a very hard time finding one online. Does anyone know where I can get one? I know the product has been end-of-lifed, but I'm hoping there's some batteries floating around out there.

I have two batteries. One works, the other won't charge.
2020-2-5
Use props
andrewkhoo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 184669 ft
Malaysia

Same here, looking high and low to no avail. Appreciate if can get 1 or 2 pieces of Ronin Gen 1 batteries...
2020-5-19
Use props
Mark van Coller
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5587 ft
South Africa

I still use a Ronin 1 and it works perfectly  but my batteries are getting tired. Is there anywhere that you can still get replacement batteries.
2020-8-15
Use props
ghupka
lvl.1
Canada

I'm in the same boat, I've just noticed both of my batteries beginning to swell, which isn't a good sign

I'd be happy with an adapter cable to let me power the Ronin from a p-tap battery.

I certainly don't want to throw out a perfectly good Ronin but it appears they've discontinued the batteries without a replacement or upgrade path...   Other than "buy the Ronin 2"
2-8 16:06
Use props
Mindbend
lvl.1
United States

ghupka Posted at 2-8 16:06
I'm in the same boat, I've just noticed both of my batteries beginning to swell, which isn't a good sign

I'd be happy with an adapter cable to let me power the Ronin from a p-tap battery.

I ended up finding a place that sold what I thought were Gen 1 batteries. I bought one, but it doesn't work. It won't even charge using the charging cable that came with it. Sadly, I'm retiring the R1 and moving to the RS2. It's very disappointing that the stupid batteries are the issue.
2-8 16:56
Use props
Miguel Romero
lvl.1

Venezuela

Mindbend Posted at 2-8 16:56
I ended up finding a place that sold what I thought were Gen 1 batteries. I bought one, but it doesn't work. It won't even charge using the charging cable that came with it. Sadly, I'm retiring the R1 and moving to the RS2. It's very disappointing that the stupid batteries are the issue.

It is unfair
5-22 09:07
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules