764 6 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aurelian Irimia
Second Officer
Flight distance : 903350 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I shot this clothing store video for a local client, "Marca Tu Estilo", entirely with the iPhone X, Osmo Mobile 3 and the DJI Mimo app, a perfect combo to shoot good quality and low budget commercial video for your clients. If you liked this video, give it a LIKE, SHARE IT with your friends on social media and SUBSCRIBE to my channel to not miss my next videos.

2020-2-6
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very creative.  My Osmo 3 got delivered this week,  looking forward to getting out and using it.
2020-2-7
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 01:09
Very creative.  My Osmo 3 got delivered this week,  looking forward to getting out and using it.

Thank you! Is a very good gimbal. Is much much better than the Osmo Mobile 2, the differences are notable.
2020-2-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aurelian Irimia Posted at 2-7 01:32
Thank you! Is a very good gimbal. Is much much better than the Osmo Mobile 2, the differences are notable.

Just seems to have less features that there OM2.
2020-2-7
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 01:41
Just seems to have less features that there OM2.

Less features? No way! Believe me, OM3 it's much better than the OM2. You have better stabilization, now you can charge your phone or plug in a external mic while filming, much portability, lighter...And not only the gimbal itself, the Mimo app is also much better than the old DJI Go app. Now you have full manual control, you have bigger resolution in time lapses, up to 4k...
2020-2-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Aurelian Irimia Posted at 2-7 02:44
Less features? No way! Believe me, OM3 it's much better than the OM2. You have better stabilization, now you can charge your phone or plug in a external mic while filming, much portability, lighter...And not only the gimbal itself, the Mimo app is also much better than the old DJI Go app. Now you have full manual control, you have bigger resolution in time lapses, up to 4k...

Less pano modes and night shots, and OM2 could charge the phone too.
2020-2-7
Use props
Aurelian Irimia
Second Officer
  • >>>
Spain

DAFlys Posted at 2-7 04:59
Less pano modes and night shots, and OM2 could charge the phone too.

With the OM2 is possible but much complicated to change the phone and if you have a heavy and bigger phone you have to use counter weight. About the pano mode and night shots, you have the same options. You are referring to photography or videography? Because I used the Osmo only for videography, never for photos.
2020-2-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules