Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HD FPV controller Beeping and Vibrating...
3857 9 2020-2-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DillyFPV
lvl.1

United States

Hey guys,

So my HD FPV controller beeping and vibrating, which apparently indicates that the battery level is bellow 10%, but my battery level is 90%+. No matter what I do, (update FW, remove batt, charge batt, discharge batt, cycle on/off a million times....) it just beeps and vibrates...... Anyone else having this problem or have a fix?

2020-2-6
Use props
rayk
First Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

It means that you have not use it for some time, or that throttle is not at 0. Just move the throttle all the way down to stop the sound.
2020-2-6
Use props
DillyFPV
lvl.1

United States

rayk Posted at 2-6 17:14
It means that you have not use it for some time, or that throttle is not at 0. Just move the throttle all the way down to stop the sound.

No, that's not it. Stick input does nothing to stop it, and if you look at the owners manual, it states that beeping and vibrating from the controller means low batt
2020-2-6
Use props
Kreeze
Second Officer

United States

Could you post a video of you turning the remote on and then showing the issue?
2020-2-6
Use props
DillyFPV
lvl.1

United States

Kreeze Posted at 2-6 19:41
Could you post a video of you turning the remote on and then showing the issue?

I tried, can't seem to upload a vid. It's a beep every two seconds or so, and then after about 30 seconds, it vibrates every 2 seconds as well. the lights just indicate that batt level like normal. I am unable to arm, or use in a sim while this is happening.
2020-2-6
Use props
mc54
First Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Try calibrating the sticks?
2020-2-7
Use props
djiuser_cxByPzPjktU9
New

Israel

Any solution for this one?
I have the same problem..
The only thing i could think of, is that maybe the throttle stick got messed up while falling or something such as this.
2020-10-7
Use props
Panteliz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2261457 ft
Greece

I have also the same problem. It’s the third time I’m gonna use it (almost brand new) and when I switch on the fpv controller it starts beeping (two different beeps every two seconds) and after 30” starts also the vibration. If I turn on the drone and the mask it make link and working but still beeping and the motors do not start. I have the newest firmwares everywhere, tried different batteries etc.
The only strange thing is that the right stick has a difficulty to go front from the last time I used it. Maybe this is a stick failure and alarms the controller? How can I fix it?
2021-1-17
Use props
fansd4745866
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27648 ft
Spain

Connect unit, glasses and controller, enter the sticks calibration menu, manual page 29, I had the problem yesterday and I managed to solve it, although I have to adjust even better.
Panteliz Publicado en 1-17 08:36
2021-1-22
Use props
fans0b3a4e36
New
Ireland

Hi guys. I have the same problem but I just have the DJI fpv remote controller. I did the firmware and continue bip and vibration. Someone knows what I have to do ? I want to practice in simulator before I buy the air unit and google.
2021-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules