Mapbox
1188 5 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

to make a long story short,  just purchased Epson BT 300 smart glasses, finally got the glasses to connect to my MP, problem is that I took a couple of apps also, two of them are by Epson, now my problem is that I don't really know what I've done but the map showing when I go to fly is not at all my area nor my continent for that matter, what can I do in order to bring back my area? The map that is on there is the map of the world and shows the wording on the map as mapbox,  would appreciate some info from anyone who have Epson moverio 300BT glasses. thank you.
2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI co pilots who uses the Epson moverio 300BT glasses can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-7
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You probably need to connect the BT-300 to wi-fi so mapbox can update the maps/location.

Hotspot your phone and connect the glasses to the wi-fi network
2020-2-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

lannes Posted at 2-7 11:18
You probably need to connect the BT-300 to wi-fi so mapbox can update the maps/location.

Hotspot your phone and connect the glasses to the wi-fi network

thanks again Lannes,  got it done, now all I have to do is wait for the weather to warm up in order for me to fly
2020-2-7
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Picanoc Jack Posted at 2-7 14:37
thanks again Lannes,  got it done, now all I have to do is wait for the weather to warm up in order for me to fly

Remember to get live map updating in the field you’ll need to use a hotspot

Recommend you get the mirror shades from Rochester Optical , they provide more light shielding than the dark shade included with the glasses.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer- ... =UTF8&condition=new

Also a one piece mount for the controller is more secure if you didn't get the official Epson version.
I like this model as it protects the Epson control module as well

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/515018014/epson-moverio-bt-300-dji-mavic-mount-by

2020-2-7
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Canada

already got the Rochester ones from Where I got the glasses,  I always deal with BH photo in New |York,  I went online Friday to purchase them and the glasses were here on Tuesday, the Rochester got here Thursday,  they are great people to deal with, I also had got my drone from them. Hey Lannes thanks for all the info.
2020-2-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules