Installing dji fly on my mobile
2227 5 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FlyLikeEagle
lvl.1

Spain

Dear Friends

I'm having trouble installing dji fly on my mobile, it's new, LG Q60 Android 9.0. Can someone tell me what happens.

Thank you

2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day FlyLikeEagle. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in installing the DJI Fly application on your LG Q60 Android 9.0 mobile device and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( LG Q60 Android 9.0 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly  application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the LG Q60 Android 9.0 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

2020-2-10
Use props
FlyLikeEagle
lvl.1

Spain

Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome FlyLikeEagle. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-2-10
Use props
DeltaTango1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1600955 ft
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-10 11:27
Hello and good day FlyLikeEagle. I am sorry to know that you are having issues in installing the DJI Fly application on your LG Q60 Android 9.0 mobile device and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( LG Q60 Android 9.0 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly  application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the LG Q60 Android 9.0 will be able to work on the DJI Mavic Mini and with the DJI Fly application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Fly application while using it on the DJI Mavic Mini. Thank you.

[view_image]

I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy A 8
I can't even find the DJI Fly app on either Google Play Store or Amazon apps.
I've downloaded it on two phones already so I know it works.
If you intended the barcode you posted to work, it doesn't.
I can't find it anywhere else on DJI's site.
2020-3-8
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

DeltaTango1 Posted at 3-8 17:46
I have a brand new Samsung Galaxy A 8
I can't even find the DJI Fly app on either Google Play Store or Amazon apps.
I've downloaded it on two phones already so I know it works.

Hello and good day DeltaTango1. I am sorry to know that you are also having issues with downloading the DJI Fly application on the Google Playstore. With regards to downloading the DJI Fly application. You can also try to download the said application using the following links https://www.dji.com/downloads?site=brandsite&from=footer and https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-fly or from our official website link at https://www.dji.com/dji-fly. In addition, upon checking the Samsung Galaxy A8 on the reacommneded mobile device list for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet listed on the said list. For reference please check the list of recommened mobile devices on post # 2. Thank you.
2020-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules