Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI,  Please ask the powers that be:

Why does the P4Pro V2+  have an HDMI Out Module, and the Standard V2 does not?

I know this has come up before, but I don't recall anyone asking about why the Plus Version does, and Standard doesn't.

Plus Ver TX/RC  has the HDMI Out module on the GL300K RC

Standard Ver RC... GL300L does not...... Will the 300K HDMI module work on the 300L RC replacing the stock module?  ADMIN,  please see if this does work, and if we can buy the part?

Thank you
Randy
Aerial Traffic
https://www.facebook.com/aerial.traffica
2020-2-7
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Randy,

The "Plus" Phantoms all have built in tablets based on the 5.5 CrystalSky screen.  The CrystalSky tablets have HDMI built in.  Could that apply to your question?

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The DJI Phantom 4 Pro plus v2.0 only has the built-in HDMI output module while the standard RC of all the Phantom 4 series doesn't have. Also, if you are trying to use the output module of your DJI GL300k to your GL300L I'm afraid to say that it will not work is since the output module was only designed for the GL300K. In addition, we cannot install the HDMI module on a standard RC of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro v2.0. We highly recommend using a Phantom 4 Pro v2.0+ RC for you to output the HDMI signal. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns.  Thank you for your kind and understanding. Cheers!
2020-2-8
Use props
rwynant V1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2-8 02:14
Aloha Randy,

The "Plus" Phantoms all have built in tablets based on the 5.5 CrystalSky screen.  The CrystalSky tablets have HDMI built in.  Could that apply to your question?

No.....the back of the RC where you plug in your USB cable.....that module on the Plus Version RC has the HDMI OUT.....it's not on the Plus tablet that I am talking about.

Both the standard and Plus are Occusync.......Why would it not work? Putting the GL300K Back Plate Module on the GL300L standard ??

In the V1, they sold the RC without the HDMI module, but you could buy the part and install it yourself..........

Randy

Randy
2020-2-8
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-8 16:50
No.....the back of the RC where you plug in your USB cable.....that module on the Plus Version RC has the HDMI OUT.....it's not on the Plus tablet that I am talking about.

Both the standard and Plus are Occusync.......Why would it not work? Putting the GL300K Back Plate Module on the GL300L standard ??

Aloha Randy,

Does the controller in question have a USB-C port?  The new tablets are using USB-C to adapt signal to HDMI.  Might be worth looking into.

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules