1338 22 2020-2-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

Anyone else noticing their Flight distance won't update, and it's not showing I now have a registered Activated P4Pro V2.

I wouldn't think they shut down their servers.......Possible I guess.

Randy
2020-2-7
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Randy,

The same is true for my birds.  I think it is related to the Coronavirus problem.  DJI has temporarily closed shop and our updates might be one of the functions temporarily not available.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what flight distance are you referring to? Is this from application or flight distance here in Forum? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-8
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 09:37
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what flight distance are you referring to? Is this from application or flight distance here in Forum? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

<---- Flight Distance.   Here on the forum,  Thank you
Also I have logged out and back in......my new P4P V2 still not showing.....

Thank you
Randy
2020-2-8
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
Flight distance : 20935 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 09:37

I have same here. I did.a flight of 2700ft/823m yesterday and there is no record of it here on the forum.

I am also finding that my Distance in App is updated but my Growth of Value is the same as it was before the flight yesterday.
EDIT: Wanted to add - have logged out and back in (Forum), synchronised data to cloud, logged out and back to app, deleted and reinstalled app.

2020-2-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, can you please clarify if you used the same email address on your DJI Go 4 application when you activated the drone? please note that the drone avatar will only be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app for Phantom 4 pro v2.0 when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. With regards to the flight distance, I will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your valued support!
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

oxid8ter Posted at 2-8 23:58
I have same here. I did.a flight of 2700ft/823m yesterday and there is no record of it here on the forum.

I am also finding that my Distance in App is updated but my Growth of Value is the same as it was before the flight yesterday.

This problem was already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Please note to sync your flight records on the application as well. Thank you!
2020-2-10
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 15:40
Hi, can you please clarify if you used the same email address on your DJI Go 4 application when you activated the drone? please note that the drone avatar will only be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app for Phantom 4 pro v2.0 when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. With regards to the flight distance, I will forward it to our designated department for attention. Thank you for your valued support!

Yes,  same address...... the M2Pro shows up and I Have many more flights on that than the P4P V2 and the distance has not changed.

Thank you for looking into this.
Randy
2020-2-10
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

My current Flight info.....

2020-2-10
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Support Posted at 2-10 20:45
Hi rwynant V1, may we have the serial number of your  Phantom 4 pro v2.0?

11VKGCP00202U2

THX
2020-2-10
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 15:42
This problem was already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Please note to sync your flight records on the application as well. Thank you!

Thanks for the reply. I have synced my flight records
several times per day since this flight. As the designated team has been forwarded the issue and is looking into it I will wait to hear back from you/them
2020-2-10
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-10 15:42
This problem was already been raised to our designated department and they are now looking into it. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Please note to sync your flight records on the application as well. Thank you!

Looks like something updated.....I do not have a P4Pro+ V2.0

Mine is a standard V2......not a Plus version.

Flight distance should be 2,391,175ft

Not 7 million ft......Please advise??

Randy
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-10 16:19
Yes,  same address...... the M2Pro shows up and I Have many more flights on that than the P4P V2 and the distance has not changed.

Thank you for looking into this.

You are always welcome! Please let us know if there's a problem. Cheers!
2020-2-12
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 16:00
You are always welcome! Please let us know if there's a problem. Cheers!

Please see Post #12
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-11 11:23
Looks like something updated.....I do not have a P4Pro+ V2.0

Mine is a standard V2......not a Plus version.

I will double-check this one. I will update you once fix. Thank you!
2020-2-12
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-12 16:10
I will double-check this one. I will update you once fix. Thank you!

Awesome,  Thank you for the correction!

Randy
Aerial Traffic
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-13 14:49
Awesome,  Thank you for the correction!

Randy

As I can see on your profile, Randy it is already been fixed Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need help and we are more than happy to assist you. Cheers!
2020-2-13
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 16:07
As I can see on your profile, Randy it is already been fixed  Please don't hesitate to reach us if you need help and we are more than happy to assist you. Cheers!

Assuming that this is just the "incorrect model visible in forum" part of the issue that has been resolved? Flight Distance is still being investigated?
2020-2-14
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

oxid8ter Posted at 2-14 01:12
Assuming that this is just the "incorrect model visible in forum" part of the issue that has been resolved? Flight Distance is still being investigated?

Both my proper model as well as the flight distance has been corrected for me.

If someone elses is incorrect, report it.

Randy
2020-2-14
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

rwynant V1 Posted at 2-14 12:48
Both my proper model as well as the flight distance has been corrected for me.

If someone elses is incorrect, report it.

Thanks Randy. I did mention my flight distance earlier on this thread and was told “it’s already been reported” but my flight distance is still not updating.. in actual fact, neither is my GoV - despite constantly syncing to the cloud.
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

oxid8ter Posted at 2-14 01:12

Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. I will do a follow up on this issue of yours for us to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-15
Use props
oxid8ter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 15:10
Thank you for your response and we're sorry for the trouble. I will do a follow up on this issue of yours for us to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you!
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

You're welcome!
2020-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules