Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Franzdampf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7022441 ft
  • >>>
Martinique

Hi,
My Osmo Action is not working properly. I think the orientation sensor is broken.

If i set orientation mode to auto it will go straight into portrait mode and stay there. It does'nt change when i rotate it
Also I can't do anything in that mode via touchscreen, only swiping left to see the pictures and videos is working. Neither the menu nor the settings menus will come up with a swipe.
I fired up Mimo and locked the orientation to "up". It's working  again, but i can't change the orientation.
Tried a facotry reset, but no luck either.

Who can help me please?
Thanks
F

2020-2-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-8
Use props
Franzdampf
lvl.3
  • >>>
Martinique

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 07:35
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please send us a video showing the problem for us to further isolate the problem? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hi, thanks for your reply. Sure where to should i send the video? Basically the orientation does not change anymore if rotated. If i fix it to "up" it works, but as soon as i switch to auto it's stuck in portrait mode. Thanks
2020-2-10
Use props
Franzdampf
lvl.3
  • >>>
Martinique

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-8 07:35

Hi, thanks for your reply. Sure where to should i send the video? Basically the orientation does not change anymore if rotated. If i fix it to "up" it works, but as soon as i switch to auto it's stuck in portrait mode. Thanks
2020-2-10
Use props
Franzdampf
lvl.3
  • >>>
Martinique

The sensor is working again ... i put it in auto last night and it's turning. I hope it will stay like that ...
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Franzdampf Posted at 2-10 17:03

You can upload the video here or post a link for us to check it on our end. Thank you!
2020-2-12
Use props
djiuser_8vGCnpczf2YG
New

Italy

i have a same problem
2022-8-16
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

topic is old, it may be best to open a new one so staff can get to you over time
2022-8-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules