Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Second defective Osmo Mobile 3 being returned within 48 hours
343 1 2-8 11:26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
stephjant
Second Officer
United Kingdom

NOTE: THIS IS AN UPDATE TO AN EARLIER POST

My replacement Osmo Mobile 3 won't shoot high quality smooth video in 4k 60 fps even though it's supposed to according to the information of the DJI website and what the support team told me.

I spent all day today playing around with my replacement OM 3. (The first one I got yesterday was defective - gimbal misalignment when selecting 'Pano' mode with iPhone connected to the gimbal via the Mimo App.) Although it shot smooth footage in 4k 30 fps, it was very shaky and unuseable video in 4k 60 fps.

I have been told by DJI to take the second defective OM 3 back to the retailer I bought it from.  Boy, are they going to be happy to see me again tomorrow (not!!!).

Just in case someone else has the same problem - or you want to see a short clip of the problem I was having today - here is a link:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bA4rr2GG_wEfCgu1NH2974szVnGcH03v/view?usp=sharing

DJI - you are testing my patience and loyalty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2-8 11:26
Use props
Allah Iloveyou
New

Saudi Arabia

I bought DJI OSMO MOBILE 3 ALL THE VIDEO IS SHAKY ‼️ If I return it i will spent more money to send my device going back to DJI office in hongkong! So Disappointed
8-13 07:29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules