I cannot select gesture control on Android
2027 5 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ManoloVai
lvl.1
Spain

Hi!
I bought an Osmo Mobile 3  yesterady, I installed DJI Mimo on my android smartphone (is not in the  supported device list) and I activated and updated the firmware of the  gimbal without problems until today, when I tried to find the gesture  control selection tab, I'm unable to find it, it's supposed to be under  the fast active track selection tab but it isn't!!. I followed the  oficial tutorial about this.

Would anyone be so kind tell if I'm doing something wrong?
Thanks.

2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what mobile are you currently using? Can you please provide us the settings that you are seeing in the app? Also, please make sure that you are in video mode for you to access this tab. You may refer to the images below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-9
Use props
ManoloVai
lvl.1
Spain

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-9 10:07
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please clarify what mobile are you currently using? Can you please provide us the settings that you are seeing in the app? Also, please make sure that you are in video mode for you to access this tab. You may refer to the images below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

His, thanks for the reply.  I'm using android 7 on a BQ Aquaris X5 Plus model, and on DJI Mimo I'm on video mode, following gimbal mode.  
Screenshot_20200209-202925.png
Screenshot_20200209-202937.png
Screenshot_20200209-203153.png
Screenshot_20200209-202937.png
Screenshot_20200209-203015.png
Screenshot_20200209-203023.png
2020-2-9
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

A wild guess - have you got your phone set to large fonts?  Sometimes that causes things to go missing from the Mimo interface.  Try setting the font size to normal.
2020-2-9
Use props
ManoloVai
lvl.1
Spain

Thanks for the advise.  I've just tried it but it doesn't work :-(
Thanks anyway.
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

ManoloVai Posted at 2-9 12:43
His, thanks for the reply.  I'm using android 7 on a BQ Aquaris X5 Plus model, and on DJI Mimo I'm on video mode, following gimbal mode.

Hi, thank you for the information provided. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if the problem persists? Also, I will highly recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for us to avoid any possible issues since it shows that the mobile device was not listed on our recommended mobile device. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the stability of the app on the said mobile device. You may refer to the image below. Thank you for your support!

2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules