My mavic mini fell unexpectedly
1042 2 2020-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans186113dc
New
Flight distance : 86850 ft
United States

I bought my drone three months ago. My drone fell yesterday, and I was lucky to retrieve it. Clearly the sensor failed and RTH failed with the drone losing altitude and falling on to a bush in our neighborhood.
I am using V01.00.0400. Does anyone know what steps I should take to fix it?

Regards,

djiuser_BmvEs19Ubon8
2020-2-9
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I am sorry to hear about the accident. Please send in the drone for an overall inspection and service, please fill out the online repair request on our official web and then send it back. Here is the link: https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav, remember to tick the data analysis request when filling out the request, we will check what happened in this accident, a corresponding offer will also be provided based on the analysis result.

2020-2-9
Use props
zucker.rj
New
United States

Today I was flying again with my Mavic Mini, and the same behavior began. At 60% battery the drone gave the error: "Max power load reached", and started to lose altitude. It hit the ground fortunately not in a lake.  Temp was around 50 degrees F, only a slight wind. I googled for "Mavic mini max power load reached" and saw that many other people had the same issue as me. I am using the latest firmware update.
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules