Doesn’t calibrate
665 4 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AliDubber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 371 ft
Germany

I calibrated my osmo pocket many times , and today it is not calibrating ! Going about 20% and then it stops and giving me an error for not being on a a flat surface ( it actually is on a flat surface ) updated firmware and reset it but still doesnt work
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May I know did your DJI Osmo Pocket, experienced any hard impact or did something hit it? In addition, when you encountered the error message did it provide you any error code, kindly please provide a picture of the error message. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
AliDubber
lvl.2
Flight distance : 371 ft
Germany

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-10 12:07
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. May I know did your DJI Osmo Pocket, experienced any hard impact or did something hit it? In addition, when you encountered the error message did it provide you any error code, kindly please provide a picture of the error message. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi , as long as i remember it has not hit to anything .. and doesnt give me any codes
2B9BFCDD-0D61-4736-BCAC-15F10D2C4935.png
image.jpg
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AliDubber Posted at 2-10 12:22
Hi , as long as i remember it has not hit to anything .. and doesnt give me any codes

Thank you for the prompt response and for the additional information. Upon checking these information you have provided. I would recommend for your to contact our designated DJI Support Team to start a ticket for us to further check and diagnose the cause the issue. Rest assured that our DJI support team will do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2020-2-10
Use props
osmo_cosmo
New
Germany

Having the exact same issue, at 5% I get the same error. I haven't managed to perform a single successful calibration so far with a brand new device running the latest firmware and being activated with DJI. Please help!
2021-3-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules