spark remote controller & password issue
785 2 2020-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dalecannon
lvl.1

United States

Hello,

I'm having issues getting my controller, drone, and phone connected at the same time.

The issue unexpectedly began when I reset the network connections on my phone - so it forgot the password of the drone.  That's easy enough to solve, I had never changed the password and simply followed the password reset instructions.  

The problem is once I get that issue resolved my controller no longer connects (the little red light goes on).  So I follow the instructions to reconnect using remote control only (I couldn't find the same buttons as outlined in the video using my phone and the app).  After doing that the controller establishes connection and the light goes green.  However at this point the phone then disconnects and when I enter the drone password it tells me I have the wrong password.  

I'm in a vicious cycle.  Please help!  Thank you in advance.
2020-2-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the difficulties on the connection, please try to reset the RC's password: press and hold the RC's power button for 9 seconds, when the RC makes DDD-DD beeping sound, the wifi should have been reset, then see if it works.
2020-2-10
Use props
dalecannon
lvl.1

United States

Thanks Mindy... I've tried that and it disconnects the drone from the controller.  Then once I get the controller connected to the drone the password fails.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules