Dji radio wont connect in betaflight
7126 19 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

My new iflight  titan dc5 BNF not.... Goggle ,airunit,radio all green lights set goggles set to sbus custom OSD in betaflight works in goggle. Everything but the receiver tab in betaflight does not see my radio. Who should I call .....BNf BNF ..just want to flight not work  thing for dayyyys
2020-2-11
Use props
Matthias80
First Officer
Flight distance : 2601499 ft
  • >>>
Germany

your airunit ist activated?
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

Yes and un dated
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

Yes and updated
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

airunit radio and Google all updated and activaded
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

betaflight 4.3.1
2020-2-11
Use props
schl0r
lvl.2

United Kingdom

check the following
Settings > Device > Protocol > set to "normal"
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

normal or sbus in goggles..... receiver in betaflight  still not working
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

all the setting for titan dc5 bnf dji for betaflight….anyone..please
2020-2-11
Use props
xcrosser
lvl.1

Canada

I think  someone (bang good) sent me a PNP not BNF.  4 wires going from air unit to flight control  no yellow SBUS!!!!!!!! or second black and I think there should be 6. Will the 6 wire plug  make it a BNF???? Or should I just send it...…..back lol .Still on the fence about this FPV  stuff. But on a good note I was forced to learn about every thing.....just want to fly. Hope I don't have to wait for weeks for the plug
2020-2-11
Use props
Jeramboe
lvl.1

Netherlands

Did you settled it out now? I would love to know a solution, because I have the same. everything green but maybe my switches are wrong and I am something missing. Please advice. I have a Iflight Titan XL5 BNF DJI.
2020-7-11
Use props
Jeramboe
lvl.1

Netherlands

pls let me know if you have a solution
2020-7-11
Use props
smarkobrad
New

United States

I am also having the issue with the titan XL5 HD.  I've also purchased two other iflight quads with the dji air unit and I had zero problems linking and flying those, it's just the Titan XL5.  I even sent one back to where I purchased it from and received another one and it's exactly the same thing.  Everything links but the dji remote controller will not connect and I get the RX_LOSS in betaflight.  Anyone get to the bottom of this?
2020-10-8
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

smarkobrad Posted at 10-8 15:31
I am also having the issue with the titan XL5 HD.  I've also purchased two other iflight quads with the dji air unit and I had zero problems linking and flying those, it's just the Titan XL5.  I even sent one back to where I purchased it from and received another one and it's exactly the same thing.  Everything links but the dji remote controller will not connect and I get the RX_LOSS in betaflight.  Anyone get to the bottom of this?

when my XL5 came it was set to crossfire in the config tab on betaflight, check this and change to sbus if it shows CRSF

Screenshot 2020-10-09 105733.png
2020-10-9
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

Heres a video where Joshua Bardwell has the problem i mentioned above, seems iFlight ship all their XL5's with this crossfire dump, not good
2020-10-13
Use props
tackettgreg0
New

United States

2000  ppl i mean CUSTOMERS --   "I have the same issue!  DJI FPV remote not working!  Pls HELP!"

DJI  -  "Ho Huum" and  "Have you seen the Mavic Air 2?"

Me - Mind = Blown
BTW (sheepish face)  "I have the same issue!  DJI FPV remote not working!  Pls HELP!"
2020-11-3
Use props
In 12 Parsecs
lvl.2
Canada

Same for me except it's a GepRC P16. Followed all the steps, downloaded all the drivers etc etc. In betaflight reciever tab the radio gives no input.
DJI? Hello?
2021-3-14
Use props
BioNycc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 447684 ft
United States

I have the same issue with the Flight ProTek 35HD
2021-4-2
Use props
djiuser_BcjFGjOTB1ZN
New

Canada

same issue here Remote is binded to quad but no signal in betaflight receiver section
2021-4-21
Use props
Simone Pagnini
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1208491 ft
  • >>>
Italy

percaso hai saldato sulla fc un crossfire?
2022-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules