Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How do I add a new/used drone to my account?
4652 11 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

I have purchased both new and used DJI products but for some reason, only a few of them show up on my forum personal homepage. How do I officially add them to my account, especially if there is any warranty left on it?
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern. Kindly please log out and log in back to your DJI Forum account to see if the said icons will appear. If the issue still persists and the icon is still not appearing. Kindly please PM me the serial numbers and the email account which you have used to activate those DJI devices. In addition if this DJI drone or unit is a used and has already been activated before by the previous owner. We are sorry that the activation information of DJI drone can not be changed and will not be added on your icons. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
Chazerix
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Thank you, DJI Paladin.  I just sent you a PM to add/delete some devices. Thank you!
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Chazerix Posted at 2-11 09:09
Thank you, DJI Paladin.  I just sent you a PM to add/delete some devices. Thank you!

You are more than welcome and thank you for the additional information. I will check the PM that you have sent and do my best to reply to it as soon as possible. Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
TTV-VoidGG_
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138051 ft
Philippines

DJI Paladin Posted at 2020-2-11 09:42
You are more than welcome and thank you for the additional information. I will check the PM that you have sent and do my best to reply to it as soon as possible. Thank you.

Hi @Paladin,

I'm also having the same issue.
I have a DJI Avata, but the icon is not appearing in my profile
2022-10-5
Use props
DomiG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24780 ft
Belgium

hi @Paladin,
me to, i have this issue.
i bought a used drone Mini 3 pro.
with the previous owner we tried to unbound the drone (i did it with the RC) but I can't bind it to my account.
Technical support is already contacted and i have a ticket (4578403) but the answer comes once a day ;-)
domi
2022-10-5
Use props
worthy.RS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5052 ft
Australia

TTV-VoidGG_ Posted at 10-5 07:45
Hi @Paladin,

I'm also having the same issue.

Yeah only showing FPV Drone
2022-10-5
Use props
DomiG
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24780 ft
Belgium

helaba all,
Meanwhile, I found the solution :
-        I did change the mail address in settings to my mail adress. that was wrong ! so I did a logout from my mail and login with the mail (and password) of the previous owner.
-        After that in the path Profile>Device Management>Account and Device>Remove device from account , it is possible to unbound from that mail address.
-        In settings I logout from the previous owner mail address, and login with my mail address
-        After that and going back to the mentioned path, I can bind the aircraft and my mail address is displayed on the screen
-        Confirm and the drone is now activated to my account (I have to check it online at my dji-profile)

2022-10-5
Use props
Elijah Morden
New

United States

Log in using your DJI credentials or, if you don't already have one, establish an account. To proceed, click "Connect to Server". To register the drone with your account, tap "Activate." After successful activation, the drone will prompt you to upgrade the firmware.

2022-10-10
Use props
ro_walker
Second Officer
Brazil

very frustrating.
2022-10-30
Use props
fans1951e4a7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94206 ft
Thailand

Same problem here, mini SE shows but Mini 3 pro does not, both registered to my email address.
2023-6-17
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

fans1951e4a7 Posted at 6-17 21:21
Same problem here, mini SE shows but Mini 3 pro does not, both registered to my email address.

Hi there. We're sorry for the inconvenience. We will have this reported to our team for handling. We will keep you posted. Thank you.
2023-6-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules