Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S - Joystick Issue
3877 4 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
victorNZ
New
France

Hey,
I have a problem with my joystick controller on my ronin S.
Whitout touching the joystick, the CH1 and CH3 behave as I'am using it. As you can see on this screenshot of  my DJI assistant while I'am absolutely not touching the joystick controller...

Any Ideas? Is that possible to calibrate the joystick controller?

Victor

DJI assistant

DJI assistant
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Victor, sorry for the difficulties with the Ronin-S, please refer to the screenshot below to perform the Joystick Calibration to see if the issue persists. joystick calibration.png
2020-2-11
Use props
victorNZ
New
France

Thanks you . it's better CH3 works, but unfortunately the CH1 is still not fixed. CH1 still say that I put pressure on it (last calibration I did CH1: -100 ).
I did the joystick calibration 10 times..
Any ideas?
2020-2-12
Use props
victorNZ
New
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-11 19:14
Hi Victor, sorry for the difficulties with the Ronin-S, please refer to the screenshot below to perform the Joystick Calibration to see if the issue persists.[view_image]

Thanks you . it's better CH3 works, but unfortunately the CH1 is still not fixed. CH1 still say that I put pressure on it (last calibration I did CH1: -100 ).
Any more ideas ?
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

victorNZ Posted at 2-13 07:50
Thanks you . it's better CH3 works, but unfortunately the CH1 is still not fixed. CH1 still say that I put pressure on it (last calibration I did CH1: -100 ).
Any more ideas ?

If the issue persists after successful Joystick Calibration, it is recommended to send in the device for the diagnosis, please start a ticket here https://repair.dji.com/repair/index?site=brandsite&from=nav and send in at your most convenience.
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules