18265 20 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
alex_alb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 260735 ft
Portugal

Hi,

With the recent presentation of the new Samsung Galaxy S20, I would like to know if the DJI Fly application is, or will be compatible with the new model. It's just that I don't want to be on "land" as happened recently with the S10 ... Thanks!
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day alex_alb. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. As of the moment since the Samsung Galaxy S20 is new to the market. We still have no information when will it be added to the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic Mini and for the DJI Fly application. But rest assured that our DJI R&D Team are continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the said list in the future. In addition for the latest news and updates with the DJI Mavic Mini and with DJI. Please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
djiuser_8za4QBCDOqVu
lvl.1

Australia

What is the update on Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra compatibility with Mavic 2 Pro and DJI Go 4?
Need to know urgently before purchasing new phone. Please let us know ASAP.
Thanks!
L
2020-3-8
Use props
Calm
lvl.2
United States

Hi, I have the S20 ultra and there are major connection problems. To connect at all, I have to go into dev mode and allow for usb access, and once I do I have to start the drone, then the controller, make sure it is connected, and then connect the controller with no applications running. The app then pops up, which requires a "run once" decisions.
2020-3-14
Use props
Calm
lvl.2
United States

Calm Posted at 3-14 08:07
Hi, I have the S20 ultra and there are major connection problems. To connect at all, I have to go into dev mode and allow for usb access, and once I do I have to start the drone, then the controller, make sure it is connected, and then connect the controller with no applications running. The app then pops up, which requires a "run once" decisions.

If I do connect, and pass the firmware check (which requires the above process)  the phone "double beeps" and the camera refocuses.   it may then disconnect, and it always has disconnected before 5 minutes.  I'm afraid to fly with it right now.  All I can say is Please Help.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSMxRya2S8
2020-3-14
Use props
djiuser_737HcfC4yvb0
New

Italy

Hi. I have realme 3 pro. Is compatible with dji fly app? Thanks
2020-4-2
Use props
djiuser_UyoPNmELYtUq
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22790906 ft
United States

Calm Posted at 3-14 08:16
If I do connect, and pass the firmware check (which requires the above process)  the phone "double beeps" and the camera refocuses.   it may then disconnect, and it always has disconnected before 5 minutes.  I'm afraid to fly with it right now.  All I can say is Please Help.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eSMxRya2S8

DJI, please help with this.  I am not going to buy the Galaxy S20 until this is fixed.
2020-4-7
Use props
Coco737
lvl.1

United Kingdom

djiuser_UyoPNmELYtUq Posted at 4-7 12:11
DJI, please help with this.  I am not going to buy the Galaxy S20 until this is fixed.

I've already bought the S20 and it is a nightmare with the mavic pro. I wish I hadn't sold my S8 and just kept it for the pro.
2020-4-11
Use props
Famous
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22790906 ft
United States

I used my Galaxy S20 that I bought in the USA yesterday. It works fine with all the latest software.
2020-4-14
Use props
djiuser_LZHshSYlUe8L
New

United States

Famous Posted at 4-14 07:54
I used my Galaxy S20 that I bought in the USA yesterday. It works fine with all the latest software.

I have dji spark and can not connect qith Samsung s20 ultra.  Do i need to update?
2020-4-14
Use props
iNF3RN0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4337 ft
Pakistan

I am also facing disconnection issues with dji go v4 app on my s20+ while using mavic 2 zoom. Sometimes when I drone gets connected to remote, dji app don't detects the drone.. It was working previously fine on my s9+
2020-4-27
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

Due to the lock-down, he didn't have much opportunity to fly. But I installed the new app (1.1.0), updated the firmware and did not have any problems getting up just for testing on the porch. Despite not appearing on the list of compatible smartphones from DJI

DJI Moderators ... help, please?
2020-5-5
Use props
emi7
lvl.1
United States

alex_alb Posted at 5-5 01:38
Due to the lock-down, he didn't have much opportunity to fly. But I installed the new app (1.1.0), updated the firmware and did not have any problems getting up just for testing on the porch. Despite not appearing on the list of compatible smartphones from DJI

DJI Moderators ... help, please?

I was trying to fly yesterday and the app doesn't connect to my Samsung S20+. So i have an useless drone until thia gets an update
2020-5-5
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

Mine is also an S20 +, and yesterday it worked perfectly. Do you already have the latest version of the app 1.1.0? The difference may be the processor: Snapdragon vs Exynos.
2020-5-6
Use props
Drone'sEyePhoto
New
Flight distance : 1574633 ft
Poland

If you use version 1.1.0 it is DJI Fly, not DJI GO v4. DJI Fly is officially compatible with S20. Why is DJI GO not?
2020-5-8
Use props
emi7
lvl.1
United States

emi7 Posted at 5-5 22:28
I was trying to fly yesterday and the app doesn't connect to my Samsung S20+. So i have an useless drone until thia gets an update

Same here... what a mess
2020-10-4
Use props
CTownNIck
lvl.1

United States

I just purchased a  Samsung Galaxy S20 FW 5G and can not connect to my Mavic Air 2 via the DJI app!  I can connect my Mavic Mini OK but as of this time my MA2 is a paper weight!  Are there any updated news/information on when DJI will have these issues addressed/corrected?
2020-10-25
Use props
fans8f89b8cd
New

Argentina

So no answer here? I have a Mavic mini with a S20, and some times in de middle of the flight app get disconnected from rc and then never goes back to connect. It seams like it's something with the usb configuration, but I can't find any answer
2020-11-10
Use props
alex_alb
lvl.4
Portugal

fans8f89b8cd Posted at 11-10 17:42
So no answer here? I have a Mavic mini with a S20, and some times in de middle of the flight app get disconnected from rc and then never goes back to connect. It seams like it's something with the usb configuration, but I can't find any answer

I've had the Mavic Mini with the S20 + and I never had any problems like that, since the app was updated and became compatible. So the problem is not with the app. Many people have changed the USB cable from the remote to the phone and say it solves the problem. Perhaps that is the solution.
2020-11-11
Use props
Jonatan Gomez Restrepo
New

Colombia

I can't use the the DJI fly app with the S20+, when I connect the phone to the remote controller just try to charge the phone
2021-11-10
Use props
djiuser_KafE8kHkBGTP
lvl.1

Australia

Jonatan Gomez Restrepo Posted at 2021-11-10 04:15
I can't use the the DJI fly app with the S20+, when I connect the phone to the remote controller just try to charge the phone

Hi, im having the same issue. Were you able to fix this?
2022-6-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules