Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Free Mavic Mini Accent Decal
1298 4 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Alipasha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94055 ft
Canada

Hi guys.

I decided to make a free accent decal file for the Mavic Mini and share it with the community. I included the download link in my video description. I barely have time to make videos as I have a new baby on the way and I’m jammed with work and taking care of the baby mamma! lol
Please if you're downloading the file, Like and Subscribe to the channel to show your appreciation.  I will put one Freebie once a month.

Hope I see all your mini’s wearing my skin . hahahah

2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for creating this post and providing more details about the DJI Mavic Mini decal. Just a friendly reminder, please don't cover the air vents, this may affect how the DJI Mavic Mini dissipates heat and to avoid overheating. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-11
Use props
Alipasha
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94055 ft
Canada

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-11 15:55
Hi. Thank you for creating this post and providing more details about the DJI Mavic Mini decal. Just a friendly reminder, please don't cover the air vents, this may affect how the DJI Mavic Mini dissipates heat and to avoid overheating. Thank you for your valued support.

Hi. Thanks for your reply and It's awesome that you mentioned this as I was planning to create a video about cautions and maintenance. when I created this decal file, I made sure no vent and no sensor gets covered.  
2020-2-11
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

I have thought about getting a craft cutter for years.  This vid might get me to click "submit" on a order page!
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Alipasha Posted at 2-11 16:35
Hi. Thanks for your reply and It's awesome that you mentioned this as I was planning to create a video about cautions and maintenance. when I created this decal file, I made sure no vent and no sensor gets covered.

You are more than welcome Alipasha. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying always.
2020-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules