dji care refresh activated before power on but drone does not work
919 12 2020-2-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6909 ft
Italy

Good morning, I purchased a dji mavic mini with 1wgdh1g112zr3j serial number from personaldrones.it
yesterday I activated the dji care refresh with code No. DJI1335530 and PASSWORD A5B19C8757AB5C12

The first thing I did, even before opening the drone box was to activate the dji care refresh.
Only the next day I opened the drone box, I followed the simple procedure but the drone does not take off and a lot of errors appears.
The engines have never been armed and the first error message that comes is that of the sensors below which have a malfunction.
Then a dozen errors appear on everything. Now the owner of personaldrones.it has offered very kindly to change the drone for another but
I have the problem of dji care already activated on this serial number.
I would like to move the dji care activated yesterday on the new drone that sends me personaldrones.
Can you tell me if it's possible?
I don't want to have to buy another dji care refresh for the new drone when this one didn't even turn on once.
Thank you.
2020-2-11
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You will need to ask DJI support to confirm and they will need to have proof the unit was replaced

https://3dinsider.com/transferring-dji-care/

Next time try the drone first before signing up for the refresh, you have 2 days after activation to buy it.
2020-2-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize for the troubles with the drone, DJI Care Refresh can be transferred in your situation, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the old and new SN and the proof of the replacement as well, the team will help.
2020-2-11
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-11 19:43
We apologize for the troubles with the drone, DJI Care Refresh can be transferred in your situation, please send email to  with the old and new SN and the proof of the replacement as well, the team will help.

thank you very much !
2020-2-12
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

Old (brand new) mavic mini (never flyed because broken out of the box)  Serial:  1wgdh1g112zr3j   and "DJI care" activate with thisa greement number : CD88DBBEC8B0E076  
Seller has opened a case with this number CAS-3976865-C3J1Z1 and sended to me a new mavic mini new mavic mini serial:  1WGDH11112211S
I only need to tranfer my dji care to the new mavic mini 1WGDH11112211S
2020-2-12
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Hopefully they wont give you much trouble and you will get it transfered.
I did the same, activated DJI Care before powering it on...
2020-2-13
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

InspektorGadjet Posted at 2-13 01:54
Hopefully they wont give you much trouble and you will get it transfered.
I did the same, activated DJI Care before powering it on...

I activated the dji care before turning it on believing I was doing the right thing, and instead it was better to try to turn it on first. Im waiting for support answer
2020-2-13
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

ItalianStallion Posted at 2-13 04:56
I activated the dji care before turning it on believing I was doing the right thing, and instead it was better to try to turn it on first. Im waiting for support answer

I understand you, it was exactly what I did, I had this feeling even indoors, I was going to crash it lol so didn´t wan´t to risk it.

I did another mistake, because the DJI APP remembers your last loggin, I loged in with an account I did from my girlfriends phone, and by mistake activated the drone using another one... and DJI CARE in a different one... DJI didn´t want to "transfer" the ownership from one account to the other, however the DJI CARE is linked with the serial number so I shouldnt have problems (at least is what supports said).
2020-2-13
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

I also have the problem of activation done with a different phone and a different email but they asked me for the contract number dji care and that is always correct. They should have no problem transferring
2020-2-13
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

Problem not solved for now, waiting for response. Im not happy, mini broken out of the box and more than 50 Hours from the acrivation of replaced unit
2020-2-14
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Be patient and allow them some time to properly fulfill your request. If I may suggest next time it would be better to leave serial numbers and password out of a public forum, even when expired, there's no use for them here.
2020-2-14
Use props
ItalianStallion
lvl.1
Italy

Dii care transfered. Now i am happy again
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

ItalianStallion Posted at 2-15 08:09
Dii care transfered. Now i am happy again

Glad to know the DJI Care Refresh has been transferred, please keep us updated if you have any other concerns.
2020-2-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules