Mavic Mini Combo Order
1876 17 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_U915PxHGdnva
lvl.3
Colombia

I bought a Mavic Mini fly more combo on 01/09/2020. Got payment confirmation on 01/18. Support told me that it was gonna be shipped on 24th Jan. Then, due to “Chinese Holiday” the shipping was gonna be on 31th Jan, then 9th Feb, and now they are telling me that is gonna be shipped before 20th Feb. So technically, I don’t have a date.

I’m very mad about this, make me wonder about post-sale support and service (I even bought the DJI Care refresh).

Juan.
Order (0013348081290)

4B07C448-6739-410E-8345-303D74CA4757.png
E52957C1-A2D1-425E-A1DC-58B8C7463887.png
2020-2-12
Use props
djiuser_U915PxHGdnva
lvl.3
Colombia

*I talked with more support guys but I don’t have the screenshots.
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order may be delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will process it for you as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-12
Use props
rania129
lvl.1

United States

it will take approx two month of time to ship your product due to corona virus situation in china
2020-2-12
Use props
djiuser_hNDyIjGEvAXe
New

United States

I ordered my mini Jan 21st, I was told it would ship Feb 12. On Feb 12 I got an email late at night saying it would be delayed with no indication to when it may ship. So I reached out to support via facebook as my email said to do. I asked for a time frame that I might expect it to come, he told me he wouldn’t give me an assumption and now I am muted on facebook. Is this normal for their customer service? I have not once been rude or angry, but I spent quite a bit of money and would like to know when or if it will be arriving.
2020-2-14
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.3
Colombia

djiuser_hNDyIjGEvAXe Posted at 2-14 05:52
I ordered my mini Jan 21st, I was told it would ship Feb 12. On Feb 12 I got an email late at night saying it would be delayed with no indication to when it may ship. So I reached out to support via facebook as my email said to do. I asked for a time frame that I might expect it to come, he told me he wouldn’t give me an assumption and now I am muted on facebook. Is this normal for their customer service? I have not once been rude or angry, but I spent quite a bit of money and would like to know when or if it will be arriving.

Hello! I don’t know why they muted you, lol. I only know they are having trouble with the shipping logistics (And I assume with production too) due to quarantines and stuff like that because of the corona virus. Then, since they cant predict when are gonna end the controls, they cant predict a shipping date, so I guess that’s why they aren’t estimating dates. I’m as excited as you... but we were just unlucky
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I ordered my mini Jan 21st, I was told it would ship Feb 12. On Feb 12 I got an email late at night saying it would be delayed with no indication to when it may ship. So I reached out to support via facebook as my email said to do. I asked for a time frame that I might expect it to come, he told me he wouldn’t give me an assumption and now I am muted on facebook. Is this normal for their customer service? I have not once been rude or angry, but I spent quite a bit of money and would like to know when or if it will be arriving.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused because of the shipment delay, we managed to get your order number via your Forum account and will verify with the team of the estimated shipping date.
You mentioned you were muted by our Facebook Support, may we have your Facebook name so that we can verify? Thank you in advance.
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

I ordered my mini Jan 21st, I was told it would ship Feb 12. On Feb 12 I got an email late at night saying it would be delayed with no indication to when it may ship. So I reached out to support via facebook as my email said to do. I asked for a time frame that I might expect it to come, he told me he wouldn’t give me an assumption and now I am muted on facebook. Is this normal for their customer service? I have not once been rude or angry, but I spent quite a bit of money and would like to know when or if it will be arriving.

Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the delay because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, your order is estimated to be shipped next week, please wait a few more days, thank you very much.
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_z7ZDSimTR2qf
lvl.1

Spain

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-16 02:42
Hi there, we sincerely apologize for the delay because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, your order is estimated to be shipped next week, please wait a few more days, thank you very much.

hi dji,

i appreciate that there is an issue with shipping due to above, but would you mind checking my order as well? i purchased mavic mini on 17.01.2020 ... Número de pedido:        0340604894175
Fecha del pedido:        17/01/2020 00:33:12 (UTC+1)

many thanks
2020-2-18
Use props
Saddin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364708 ft
United States

orders are going out ,I received mine today
2020-2-18
Use props
Matthias Deckel
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, I ordered my Mavic Mini fly more combo on 21.01.

The estimated delivery time was 12 to 19 days.
Because the drone didn't arrive I wrote a message to the support. Unfortunately they couldn't give me an approximate time window when the drone could arrive.
Have you with similar order times already got your drone?
My order number is 049810097358 and I live in Europe.

I would appreciate an answer
2020-2-18
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.3
Colombia

Saddin Posted at 2-18 10:27
orders are going out ,I received mine today

Same here!
2020-2-18
Use props
Juan P Moreno
lvl.3
Colombia

Matthias Deckel Posted at 2-18 14:32
Hello, I ordered my Mavic Mini fly more combo on 21.01.

I ordered on 18.01 and just recieved it! They indeed have a delay due to coronavirus problems. Hope you get yours soon, just be patient.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matthias Deckel Posted at 2-18 14:32
Hello, I ordered my Mavic Mini fly more combo on 21.01.

Hi Matthias Deckel, sorry that we are unable to find your order in our system, please make sure you provided the correct order number or may we have your email account which you used to place the order?
2020-2-19
Use props
Matthias Deckel
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 00:41
Hi Matthias Deckel, sorry that we are unable to find your order in our system, please make sure you provided the correct order number or may we have your email account which you used to place the order?

Oh I'am sorry. my true order number is: 0498100497358
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matthias Deckel Posted at 2-19 00:53
Oh I'am sorry. my true order number is: 0498100497358

Because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order was delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will push the team to process it for you as soon as possible. Please note the email notification once it is shipped. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-19
Use props
Matthias Deckel
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-19 02:22
Because of the novel coronavirus prevention and traffic controls currently in China, the shipment time of your order was delayed. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused and understand how you feel. We will push the team to process it for you as soon as possible. Please note the email notification once it is shipped. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Okay, thank you for this information. I guess I need to wate a few more days.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Matthias Deckel Posted at 2-19 02:52
Okay, thank you for this information. I guess I need to wate a few more days.

Much appreciate your patience.
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules